More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

Who do I talk to?

Young female reporter.

After practice, I beeline for a tall redhead. She's dressed simply: a white cotton scoop neck shirt which gives an excellent view of her large tits, a knee length denim skirt and a pair of brown cowboy boots. Her fiery hair is cut short and feathered back.

"Hi, Dwayne, happy to finally get a chance to meet you in person," she says enthusiastically, flashing a smile and extending a hand. "I'm Cindy Lawson, I work as a reporter for 'The Rocky Inquirer'."

"Yeah, nice to meet you," I say. I don't shake her hand. I keep my hands on my hips. But I do stare at her breasts.

She draws her hand back and smiles sheepishly, trying to catch my eye. "I can hardly wait to see you in action!"

"I bet," I mutter, and feel the monster in my shorts stir slightly.

"I'd really love to do an in depth story on you," Cindy continues. "Any chance we could go someplace private and discuss it? I'm pretty hot about it."

Cindy reddens, and corrects herself. "The town's hot about having you on the team." She laughs nervously. "Well, what do you say? Sound ok?"

I stand there sizing her up, licking my lips, imagining her naked. I imagine she can't help but notice the tent forming in the front of my shorts.

Cindy drops her notepad into her purse, and says "I'd like to take a few pictures as well, I brought my digital with me."

Just how bad does she want the story, I wonder.

What do I say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)