More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

What do I say?

"How much you want it?"

“How much you want it?” I ask.

“Ah, well. It would mean a lot to me, my editor told me he was depending on me to get an interview with you.” She looks down at the grass and then back to me, “You see I just graduated with my degree in journalism in the spring. This is my first serious story, so I hope you can help me out a bit.” She smiles happily, optimistic and bubbly.

“Well, you want this you’re gonna have to put out.” I say, watching her face fall a bit.

“I don’t understand, what do you mean?’ The tonic of her voice rises a bit, and confusion spreads across her face.

“I want you between my legs on your knees, sucking my cock, bitch. Until I cum all over your pretty face. Then I give you the interview you want. What do you think about that?’ I smile at her distress and confusion, her face is red, and I can see that despite her shock she’s considering what I said to her.

“I don’t know, it would be very professional, and I’m not some cheap slut.” And after a pause she adds, “I have a boyfriend. Do I really have to do this? Can’t you just give me the interview? I’ll make you look like a real superstar, girls will be beating down your door, and……” She added in a whisper, “You’ll be able to get all the blowjobs you want.”

“Let’s walk down to the supply room, I’ll think about it” She turned, and I could see that she had a nice round ass. A bit smaller than I like, but not bad for a white girl.

At the ramp going down into the stadium, she stops, brushes a few strands of her hair out of her eyes and turns to face me,

“What if I could get you an interview with Tanya Hall from the local NBC affiliate? She might send it on to the network, and I know she’d be more than happy to suck your cock, and whatever else you’d want her to do a piece on you. If I do that for you, would you still let me interview you for the paper, without the blowjob, please?”

She smiled again, and her blue eyes twinkling with hope.

Do I accept or say no deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)