More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

What do I say?

"You can interview me, but..."

"All right," I said as a plan came to me. "You can have your interview. You're so fine looking that I just might give you an exclusive story."

Cindy blushed at my compliment and then she pulled out her notepad. "That's great! Do you want to--"

"But I'm kind of on a schedule tonight, see? I got a party that I'm sposed to be at in an hour so I have ta get out of here."

"Oh," she said disappointedly. "I was hoping to have a story for tomorrow's paper. After your performance tonight, I'm sure my readers would love to hear more about the new team all star."

I smiled as I heard the desperation for her story. "I'll tell you what, beautiful. You can grill me for information while I'm getting ready to go. Then you'll have something to use tomorrow." With that said, I start walking off the field.

"Excellent! Tell me something about yourself then, Dwayne," She said as she started after me. She had to walk quickly to keep up with my long strides.

"What do you want to hear?"

"Anything," she said as she tried to keep up with me. I could see her large tits bouncing underneath her shirt as she ran and my cock stiffened a little more in my pants. "Tell me about where you came from before you started school here."

"Well, I grew up in the south," I said as I approached the lockerroom door. "This is my first time in this part of the country and it's taking a bit to get used to." I gripped the handle of the door and pulled it open. Stepping inside, I noticed that Cindy stopped at the doorway. "What's the matter? Don't you want your interview?"

She looked perplexed. "Of course I do... But this is the men's lockerroom!"

"Yeah," I asked, not seeing a problem.

"I don't think that I'm allowed in there, Dwayne."

"Listen, Cindy. You know that I'm the biggest thing to hit this school since it first opened, right? That means I can do what I want when I want and ain't nobody gonna say boo about it. So if I want to bring a guest into the lockerroom with me, I don't think that its gonna be a problem."

The redhead looked at me like a deer in headlights.

"If you want your interview, come on in. Otherwise, I'm sure that there are plenty of other reporters who'll be glad to hear my story." After I said this I let go of the door and let it swing shut, leaving her standing on the other side.

Does Cindy follow me into the lockerroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)