More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Socrates Socrates

What's next?

You wake up in bed.

You slowly wake up in a stupor, you hear a muffled whisper "Is he up?" followed by the sound of light, playful giggles.

"Good morning husband" says a beautiful, busty Latina, as she lowers her breasts over your mouth which you instinctively begin to suckle on. Meanwhile, a gorgeous, freckled, petite but still very well endowed redhead begins to ride your already erect penis. Finally, a beautiful, also large breasted young black woman takes your hand and places it on her smooth, soft buttocks and begins whispering in your ear while massaging your hair gently. "You gotta let me get you alone later baby, I don't mind sharing, but I need some alone time with that cock of yours soon" she says as she gives you a wet kiss across your cheek.

This continued, the black girl trading off with the Latina every couple minutes for about half an hour until you shot your sperm in into the red head. The entire time each of them moaning and laughing as you fucked her. As you both began to climax in the last minute the Latina began to make out with you, while the black girl pushed down the red heads shoulders so she would experience maximum penetration.

After this, each of the girls laid their backs on the huge bed "Please fuck us husband" said the Latina "Make sweet, sweet love to us" said the black girl her puffy nipples bouncing as she played with herself "I love the feeling of your warm penis inside me" the red head said her eyes dilated as she gasped in bliss.

Who will you fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)