More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Socrates Socrates

Who will you fuck first?

The Black Girl

Her name is Aliyah, she was the last to arrive aboard your "Harem station" each of your girls has given themselves nicknames. Allyiah likes to call herself your "lover" as she is the one who gets the most passionate about sex. She doesn't just love having sex with you, she craves it, needs your cock in her mouth like she needs air. She is an expert at sexual positioning and is much more likely want to explore different fetishes with you than any of the other girls.

You begin caressing her smooth, black legs, you run your hands up to her thighs and then begin to to dig your hands into her ass. Allyia breathes heavily as you do this but when you begin feeling up her ass she smiles and blushes "mmm, I know what you want lover" and in a moment she turns on her stomach, giving you complete access to her fine butt. You massage them liberally before moving in to lick and suck on her buttox, so soft, and yet so tight, this is exactly how a woman's ass should feel.

"Oh baby, you make my ass feel exactly like it should" she says moaning. Meanwhile the two other women turned on by the sight of you feeling up Allyiah's ass approach you. "Allyiah we brought some moisturizer to make you feel even better" the redhead says as her tits jiggle. "mmmm yea, we want you to feel so good Alyiah, I love it when he makes you scream." says the Latina, massaging her own tits as she says it.

You massaged Alyiah's ass and her back with the lotion for a while, the other girls massaging and kissing you as you do.

"You want to take me from behind lover?" sticking her ass slightly in the air and wiggling it "Oh I am so ready for you." The other girls giggle in excitement as the redhead begins to rub the moisturizer over your dick, while the Latina continues to massage and kiss all over your body.

Do you take her from behind? Or do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)