More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Socrates Socrates

Who will you fuck first?

The Latina

Her name is Valeria, and she was the first arrival aboard your "Harem Station" each of the girls have given themselves nicknames, she started that little tradition by calling herself your wife, indeed, they are all your wives, but she is the only one who refers to you as "husband". She's also a sexy dancer, flexible and well trained in a variety of styles, a quality which you very much appreciate in a woman.

"Mphmhmmmmm.." is the sound she makes as you kiss her long and deep, her hand moving to squeeze and rub your ass tightly. The other two girls cheer you both on as you make out "You are so fucking beautiful Valeria, you deserve him so much!" says the redhead as she rubs her own nipple in arousal. The black girl begins to hump a pillow "Oh lover, you turn me on so much, plow her hard for me, you magnificent beast!"

You continue to make out with Valeria, making your way down to her neck, her collarbone, and finally to her delicious chest. You cup her left breast in your hand, appraising her fruit for a moment, before moving in to suck on her right breast, moving your hand to explore and grope all over her healthy, magnificent female body. This goes on for a few minutes, Valeria reacting in ecstasy as you feel her all over, as you delighted in her succulent tits, moving between her breasts which freshly arouses her "Oh you are too much!" "Oh yes! yes! Suck on my titties baby, they are just for you." she says, panting vigorously. After enjoying her plump milkers, you move in for a passionate kiss. She is sweating profusely and is trembling a little from sheer joy and pleasure, she kisses you back eagerly. "Oh husband, please put your seed in me." she says this to you, almost begging with her eyes.

You move to slide your penis into her already drenched womanhood, she moans loudly, her hips, her whole body, moving perfectly in time with you as you thrust inside her. "Oh you beautiful man, I love you so much, you always fuck me exactly how I like it, mmm!" she says this as she wrap her arms around you, holding on tight as much out of a desire to hold, and to be held, as to facilitate the pleasure of you inside of her. You hold her firmly, feeling her soft skin as you build up to the climax, there is only the sound of very heavy panting as you ejaculate inside of her, at which point she begins to convulse, writhing in pleasure, gasping as you finish.

A few minutes later you are both lying on your sides facing each-other, Valeria is casually rubbing your chest and belly "Oh you feel so good" she says in total relaxation. While you're lying there the other two girls giggle and move in, the redhead begins titfucking you, while the black girl starts grinding against you from behind, wrapping her hand around your neck and humping your ass as if it was the pillow she was just masturbating with.

Who do you fuck next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)