More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

You still have doubts, by Hvast

“Your omnipotent Girlfriend? My Gina, this is a story about you!”

“Yeah, you wish.”

“Considering that I can make you orgasm whenever I desire, I believe you should reassess my perceived lack of omnipotence.”

“I'm more having an issue with the girlfriend part.”

“...Gina.”

“Yes?

“ Cum once, hard.”

“Gyaaahhhh!”

“Good girl. So, where were we?”

“Y-You fucking bitch...”

“Ah yes. Reading You still have doubts, by Hvast.”

“That's the fuck from the shitty short orc story right?”

“Indeed.”

These nerds are like cockroaches. Every time you think you hammer them down, they come crawling back.”

“This time he presents us with a branch in a story called Your omnipotent Girlfriend."

"Uhu."

"It is about your girlfriend, who is omnipotent.”

“Marcie, contrary to popular belief, I am not an idiot.”

“Oh look, we can customize the name of your girlfriend. Why don't you put my name in there, Gina?”

“Great. You are even more obnoxious then usual, today.”

“I always feel irritable when my stock portfolio is down.”

“Wow, look at all these tags: clothing, piercings, age regression, free use. Good to know that there is clothing in this story. Seriously who the fuck goes, oh yeah I want to wank off to clothing!”

“As I said many times before, you would be surprised.”

“Ah, fuck it, lets just get this over with.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“You know Marcie, I have to hand it to you. Using your name was pretty fitting after all!”

“I vehemently disagree.”

“Alright, so there is this fuck who has basically god as girlfriend.”

“From what I can infer Guy does not have a name, so let's just call him Gina.”

“Of course.”

“So Marcie wants to fulfill Gina's every wish. But Gina is too ungrateful to know how good she has it.”

“Geez, maybe that is because Marcie is a psychotic bitch that could erase Gina from existence whenever she feels like it!”

“Well, maybe if Gina would realize that Marcie deeply loves her she wouldn't be so paranoid!”

“...”

“...”

“So, Lara Croft.”

“Yes.”

“This bitch could get anything and he opts to pop a fucking comic book character into existence!”

“Videogame character. Comic book would have been the other option.”

“Whatever. I would be pissed if my girlfriend just wants to fuck someone else.”

“Well I mean...”

“Don't even go there.”

“It is not just having sex either. Gina has a fetish and wants to Lara Croft.”

“Can you please not word it like that?”

“So, we get our first sex scene. What did you think of it, Gina?”

“I hated it. But guess what. THEN IT GETS WORSE!”

“When Gina is not indulging her fetish, she has another perverted fantasy. . In particular of the father rapes his daughter variety.”

“That's disgusting. And Marcie is even more disgusting for agreeing.”

“So the two travel 20 years in the future in order to fuck Lara's daughter. Gina transfer into a black man for the occasion because..:”

"It is a silly question," a low voice replies, obviously amused by your reaction, "of course, I am a man! Lesbian action is good and everything but to fully enjoy a woman you need cock, balls, and male hormones in your bloodstream."

*noise of Gina destroying furniture*

“Can you please not do this? I am not rich yet.”

*sfx of Gina screeching in ancient tongues*

ONE EXCORSISM LATER

“I see the forces of evil have left your body again.”

“nir fngnanf.”

“Eh, good enough for me. I take it you take offense with that statement?”

“Are you fucking kidding me? A dick is not needed to fully enjoy a woman! You stupid, fucking, moronic twat!”

“I mean, this is a bit like circumcised men claiming that their sex is just as good.”

“First off, ew gross. Second fuck you.”

“At the end of the day, until we undergo a sex change operation it's just impossible to say. And even then...”

“Fuck it. This conversation is offer.”

“Back to the then.”

“Ugghh!”

“Gina and Marcie(who is now Marcus) proceed to Lara croft's daughter Terra. This time Gina has a lot less reservations.”

“Fuck this fuck. Is this even in the first place? Isn't the main appeal for that you get to fuck someone you raised or some sick shit like that? They just traveled decades in the future. How can he have any emotional connection with Terra?”

“I do believe it was a bit of a missed opportunity for Marcie to plant Gina with some memories of her raising Terra. If you go the daughter route, you might as well go all the way.”

“Its probably because of this, that I don't view this as that horrible. I mean its sick as shit, but it still feels like just a stranger. And we had plenty of stories here.”

“Well, there are still two daughters left to , so there is opportunity to go down that avenue.”

“Luckily for us, this is where the story stops.”

“So Gina, what do you think?”

“Do you want me to give you a list of all my grievances?”

“No, that will not be necessary.”

“Good.”

“Personally, I think it is an interesting concept. I think exploring the power dynamic between Marcie and Gina would be quite intriguing.”

“Yeah, too bad we will get shit instead of that. With two more daughters and the tease of then fucking his grandaughters establishing the Hapsburg dynasty is clearly all Hvast cares about.”

“Oh my, Gina. I am impressed.”

“Why Marcie, thank you.”

“It is spelled Habsburg though.”

“Fuck you.”

“Well, I can appreciate that Hvast at least does something novel with the premise.”

“Bullshit. This fuck gets all this power and he uses it for ? You don't need omnipotence to your family.”

“Well, true but you do need it if you want to Lara Crofts daughter.”

“Still bullshit.”

“Well, what would you do with that power?”

“Turning you into my . Obviously.”

“I was not sure what I was expecting. But I believe we are done here anyway.”

“Good night, you fuck.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)