More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mjor144 mjor144

How do you react to news like this?

You start laughing

Silence drop in a room. She looks at you in anticipation, clearly not sure about your reaction. You've been with her for two years now and it would seem that you know each other quite well. But instead of answering, you start to laugh.

"Good one, Mia." You say, after few seconds of healthy laugh. "I love your jokes."

But she doesn't laugh, just looks at you with the most serious face you have ever seen. Something is wrong though, since she is raising while sitting on a couch. She is actually levitating for a bit right before your very eyes. For a moment you think you are going insane, or it's some kind of illusionist trick, then you start to consider her words for real.

"Wait... so you really..."

"Yes." She interrupts you. "Like I said, I'm getting all those abilities. Every couple of days I learn something new about myself. I know I won't be able to hide it from you, so..."

"Why did you hide it from me in the first place?"

You look at her while crossing arms on your chest.

At first she avoids your sight, looks away. Finally she answers:

"I didn't know... if I can trust you. Or if you will accept me. Or stay with me..."

She says, with tears in her eyes.

You take a deep breath before deciding what to do with this kind of information.

///

From author:

This is a bit more of a slow burn side of a story. Not a direct porn material, but a story. I started it, cause I really liked the idea of empowering woman and showing both sides struggling through ups and downs on those new powers. It's also my first piece of writing in here, but I don't expect any mercy from potential readers. I don't know where it will lead, for now I'm planning one chapter at a time. Enjoy, and let me know, please, if plot armor gets too thick. :)

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)