More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mjor144 mjor144

What do you do?

You talk, but it doesn't go well

Your mind should be racing through all the possibilities and cool things she can do with her powers, but instead it's almost blank. There is but a single thought in there. All you are thinking about is the fact that your girlfriend, person that you confessed your love to, said she did not trust you.

"How long?"

You ask in a calm voice.

"Please, don't be ups..."

"How long?" You press. You need to know.

"Four months. I've been carrying this secret for four months. It started with some basic regeneration. I cut my finger while peeling potatoes, but it healed instantly. Then I was able to lift a car to exchange a tire. Right now I can do much more. My body goes through some changes as well, and hiding it gets harder every day."

You look somewhere in the distance while trying to digest her words. You did notice some changes, but thought she just hits the gym more often, maybe went on a diet or is wearing a bra with bigger push up power.

"Why now?"

"I... I've been looking through your things. I'm sorry, I was looking for a bigger shirt since my breast got a little bit bigger. And I found an envelope with a ring, and... I'm sorry. I ruined it."

She starts to cry. Your first instinct is to hold her in oyur arms, and that's what you do. But when you touch her, there is a jolt of electricity running through you and paralyzing you.

Suddenly, you find yourself on a floor.

"...od, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm still learning how to control it, I had no idea it may be dependant on emotions."

You must have passed out from shock for a couple of minutes. Your body feels stiff, but you manage to get up and sit on a couch.

"Say something, please..."

She pleads.

You wish you could touch her. To hold her. Settle her down. But you are afraid. She knocked you when all you did was touching her. There is no telling what more she might accidentally do to you. And how it's going to affect both of you.

"Sorry. I need to think about it." You say. And then you leave the room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)