More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mjor144 mjor144

What happens next?

Go outside

You are not sure what to do. That kind of revelation was big, but it also hurt that she kept that from you for all this time. And yes, you did want to propose to her. You got a ring, and... Then you remembered. She only told you after she found a ring. That that mean she never planned to tell you that in the first place? Or was struggling to tell you, struggling with the trust. You had no idea.

There was a small park area outside, you sat at the bench in more secluded part of it, pulled out your phone and started to look blankly at the screen.

One thing you did like were changes to her body. Not that she wasn't attractive before, but now she looked like a well fed top model, goddess in every way. Her small, perky breasts turned at least into C cups, butt got more round and juicy... Her entire figure become more like perfect shape of hourglass. It's just... You wanted to be with her, wanted to hug, snuggle and penetrate that perfect body. But then again being shocked was a sufficient cock block.

You sighed and googled 'How to date person with super powers'. Nothing interesting came out. You were pretty sure you were the only one on earth with this problem.

You shut your eyes for a moment. Those exams you had earlier in the day seriously exhausted you, and now you got hit with a message like that...

Sharp pain somewhere in in your skull wakes you up form your slumber.

"You heard me, hobo? Phone, money, watch, now!"

You started to come to your senses. You fell asleep and now it was late evening. Someone was using the fact that you were sitting away from any watchful eyes. Why didn't they rob you in your sleep? Well, you had your wallet in the pack pocket of your pants, so you were basically sitting on it.

Before you could raise your head, you got hit again, from the other side. A bit different voice spoke now.

"Just take his phone and run!"

That meant there were at least two attackers. You felt how someone is clawing his way into your phone. You release it without much resistance, but get hit anyway. You fall from the bench.

"Your wallet, you moron!"

You feel something warm on your chin. Must be bleeding from somewhere. You try to get up, but get kicked somewhere in the ribs. Nothing broken yet, at least you think there is nothing broken. You curl into 'safe' position and expect more hits, but nothing comes. Instead, you hear a familiar voice. Voice that you fell in love in.

"STOP!"

You get saved?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)