More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What upsets the balance?

You owe David money

In order to keep Jesse around and interested, you had spent a great deal of your money on dates and gifts for her, leaving little left for rent and food. This had compounded over time until you couldn't pay your full portion of the rent.

"Don't sweat it, man, I can front you this month," David had kindly offered, "Just get me back if you can."

This went on for several months, and bit by bit, your debt grew. David appropriately began adding interest for every month you couldn't pay him. Last month, you owed David over $5000. David had lost complete respect for you, but was simultaneously getting off on your humiliation and the power trip it gave him.

Being a master poker player, he challenged you to a hand and promised you that if you won, he would forget the debt entirely, but if he won, it'd double your debt. Of course, you took him up on it, and of course, you lost.

On a weekend, when you both were home, he knocked on your bedroom door, Jesse sound asleep in your arms, completely unaware of the shit you were in.

You opened the door, dazed with hair still a mess. "Yeah?" You said, your voice cracking.

"Listen, John, get cleaned up and come out to my car. I wanna get you breakfast." David left before you could answer.

You got dressed and made up a lie to Jesse about how you needed to go out for an oil change on your car.

Once in the passenger seat of his truck, a haunting tension hung between you both. You knew what this was about. He was coming to collect. David hadn't turned the car on. He just sat in the driver seat, staring off into the sunrise.

"You know what this is about, don't you?" God, he loved to do power plays.

"Yeah," you hung your head.

"10,000 G's, my man," He shook his head, and patted his thick knuckles against the steering wheel, "What are we going to do about that?"

"I don't know," You said, "I'm trying, it just -- rent's so expensive, and you know Jesse likes to go out a lot."

"I've got an idea," He sat up, turning to face you, "Look me in the eye, John," He demanded, you followed, "Joan hasn't been coming around. Kind of dropped off my radar. I've been backed up. Haven't cum in -- about a week or so."

"Please don't," You knew what was coming and you couldn't bear the thought of David with Jesse.

"Don't fucking interrupt me," His tone switched, "This is your fault and you're lucky I don't beat the shit out of you for how much you owe me," He loosened back, and lifted his arm behind your seat, "Now, I'm not going to fuck Jesse. Yet. But I do need to get off. So here's your options, John:

Option 1: We go back into your apartment and I tell Jesse about how much you owe me. I price each of her holes for her. She can decide if she wants to help you pay it off. If she says no, you're in trouble and we've gotta go to another option.

Option 2: My job requires a lot of me. I could use a personal assistant. Quit your job, work for me. You'll pick up my dry cleaning, take my calls, carry my luggage, organize my files, etcetera. Mind you, you won't be making extra income, you'll just be working off your debt, so you'll have to find other ways of making money if you want to keep Jesse around.

Option 3:..."

David unzipped his jeans, snaking his meaty hand down, releasing a thick 8-inch monster, erect. His shaft is smooth and the veins bulge out like a ribbed dildo. David strokes it up and down, showing it off to you. He smirks at you, noting the wide-eyed impressed expression you can't hide.

"We get breakfast."

"What the fuck?" you whisper to yourself.

"Look, I know you don't want Jesse to find out about this. And I'm willing to keep this all a secret. But you have to be my bitch one way or another," David reached back down and flopped his balls out between the zipper.

David let out a dry laugh, noticing you staring at his throbbing mushroom head, "Something tells me you're really good at sucking cock, John"

Which option do you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)