More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What upsets the balance?

You overhear your roommates fucking

You and Jesse settled in for a quiet weekend. You had made a delicious pasta dinner for the two of you, and were watching some show on Netflix in the living room. David stumbled in, Joan carried in his arms. They had been out to the bar and were clearly drunk.

"Crazy night?" You smiled.

"The craziest," Joan wrapped both her arms around David's broad shoulders, "Now if David knows what's good for him, he'll give me the fucking of my life."

"Oh my," your girlfriend squeaked -- she wasn't used to that kind of vulgarity.

"I'm not sorry if you hear me scream. This baby," Joan reached down and waggled David's crotch, "Is the only thing this guy is good for. Andale!" Joan commanded and David happily obeyed, carrying her off to his room.

"Well she's quite -- demanding," Jesse was trying her best to be diplomatic. She always was.

You both tried to continue on with your show when Ken and Carli slammed through the front door. They were making out heavily, with half of their clothes falling to the floor as they made their way down the hall to their bedroom. Carli had her legs wrapped around Ken's waist and she was panting like an animal in heat. Just before their door slammed shut, Carli screamed, "Get these off and fuck me!"

Jesse frowned, "Looks like everyone's in the mood tonight." You just nodded. You and Jesse just didn't have that kind of relationship. Everyone else was hot and heavy, but they'd burn out quick. You and Jesse were like a 50-year-old couple -- already on a level of knowingness and understanding that sex was more of a quiet sealing of that bond, rather than an instinctual carnal lust.

"John, all this is getting me so..." Jesse searched for the word. "Horny," she had trouble saying it. "Please just take me now. I need you." She held your hand and guided you to your bedroom.

Once inside, you did your routine. You were always more focused on your partners pleasure than yours. You kissed Jesse over and over while you removed her clothes. You'd make your way down her clavicle, and lick along her collar bone. That always made her shudder. After getting all her clothes off, you'd lay her down and work your mouth down to her feet and thighs, kissing and sucking along the way to build up tension before you'd place your lips on hers. Jesse had such a sweet pussy. You think you almost enjoyed eating her out more than she did.

You then got up and entered her slowly. She had an IUD placed so you didn't have to worry about condoms. She liked it better when you came inside. Jesse had told you it was difficult for her to cum from penetrative sex, so, like most nights, you thought it'd be kind to finish up quickly so she could touch herself while you talked dirty to her.

You had to be very cautious with your dirty talk though. One time, while having sex, you told her that you owned her, and she had to stop and tell you that it ruined an otherwise enjoyable experience. She was very against dominating talk or anything that might be construed as misogynistic.

After she had finished, she cuddled up and kissed your neck, "That was so great, John. I love you."

"I love you too." You replied.

That's when the noises came.

"Stick it in my ass, David!" You could hear the vibrations of David's powerful thrusts as he entered Joan's ass. "Fuck yes, you have such a thick fucking cock. Fuck your little whore! Cum in my ass, David! Show me who owns this ass!"

"I can't believe she's talking about herself like that." Jesse whispered to you. "And I can't imagine sex that's like that is pleasurable. It sounds painful."

"Take it you fucking slut! Take all of my cum!" David groaned.

You could audibly hear the squirting coming from David's cock, only slightly muffled by Joan's ass and yelps. Their orgasms kept going for what sounded like forty seconds.

"Sounds like a big load." You turned to Jesse -- you couldn't believe she had just said something like that.

"Now clean my cock of your ass juice." David demanded. You could hear Joan slobbering up and down him.

"Thank you so much for that load, daddy." Joan slurped down his shaft, "Now sit on my face and let me service your hole."

"Jesus," Jesse clamped her legs. You could feel a slight dampness to them, but you assumed that must have just been from your sex.

Then the noises came from the other room.

"God I just want to marry your fucking cock!" Carli screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're hitting my cervix with that monster. Don't stop. You're so. fucking. thick. Ken!"

Jesse began humping your leg. You could feel her pussy lips slide and undulate around your calves. You could feel a bead of her juices running down your leg. This couldn't be going worse if it came from one of your literal nightmares. You pretended to be asleep.

"I want your cum all over my face, Ken. I love the taste of your seed."

Jesse stroked the side of your face as she clamped her legs around yours. She was cumming. You could feel her vibrating violently against your leg. When she came down, she pulled your face into hers.

"John?" She cooed, "How come our sex doesn't sound like that?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)