More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hottie morgan hottie morgan

Does she wake up and go back downstairs? Do you observe her at a bar? Do you trick her into a date?

You observe her at a bar!

The next day, Bill was gone. You expected Morgan to tell you something, anything, but she didn't. In fact, she had a smile on her face the whole day and a spring in her step. You noticed that she wore the panties all day long, even at the gym and after.

A week later, you have plans to go to a bar with Morgan and her friends. You arrive at Morgan's house. You are dressed down, in jeans and a t-shirt. The night is supposed to be laid back, as you are only going to a dive-bar. Morgan doesn't put on make-up and dresses in jeans and a t-shirt herself. She hadn't even showered. She puts her hair up, not even combing it. As you watch her put on a pair of casual shoes over white socks, you decide to throw a wrench in the plans. "I called Bill," you say, "he's gonna meet us at the bar!"

You watch Morgan closely. She stops suddenly. "HE'S coming with us," she says a little stunned. She flips her hair, and her face almost turns red. You notice that she gets up to take a quick look in the mirror. Her eyes go a little wide at her reflection.

"You have a problem with that?" You ask.

She shakes her head and acts as if nothings wrong. "No...it's fine," she walks over to the bathroom. "He better not hit on my friends." You watch as she closed the door. You ask what she's doing. "I...I think I'm gonna shower first!" she responds. "I smell." You remind her that you have to meet her friends Melonie and Hilary in an hour.

You sigh, realizing this is going to be a while and go to the kitchen to grab a beer. You go to the living room and sit on the couch watching TV. A half hour passes, and you walk to the door of Morgan's bedroom. "What's taking so long?"

Morgan calls out, "Well....there is a change of plans. Melonie and Hilary want to go to that bar on 4th street!"

You hate that bar. It's filled with what you call juice heads. There is no room as it gets filled. Plus, there is dancing, which you hate as well. Another half hour passes, and you walk into Morgan's room to see what she is doing. She has a hair straightener pulling her hair down. She had changed into a tight black top. "You changed?" You ask her.

She nods, "I looked like shit!" She says. You watch and drink your beer as she applies make-up. You have to admit, she looks good. She puts on the silver high-heels that you love. They make her several inches taller. She also put on tighter jeans, accentuating her long legs.

As she turns to finish the make-up, you notice the top of the same turquoise thong. Luckily, you know she washed it. Finally, you get her into your car and head to the bar. She applies slight lipstick and nonchalantly asks "Did you tell Bill where to go?"

You can't believe this. Does she actually want him there? Did she get dressed up for him?

Another half hour later, and you meet Melonie and Hilary in front of the bar. They are in line outside. Bill shows up minutes later. You go to shake his hand, but Morgan beats you to it and gives him a hug. Something she never did. "This is Melonie, and this is Hilary!" She introduces her friends. Melonie is rather pretty, but has more weight than Morgan, and not nearly as sexy. Hilary is actually rather chunky.

"This line sucks!" You mutter.

Morgan shakes her head, "Stop being grumpy," she shoots you a glance. "I know that bartender." She gets the entire group in. The bar is packed and you hate it.

Bill offers to buy the first round. He moves through the crowd to the bar. Melonie flicks her tongue at Morgan, "You never told us about him!"

Hilary nods, "Yeah," she says, "he's cute!"

Morgan laughs, "He's lost alot of weight. He is much better looking than he was!" Did she really just say that in front of you.

Bill calls over to the group. You follow Morgan to the front of the bar. She pushes her way through. Bill bought shots as well. "Trying to get us drunk," Melonie asks. Everyone but you laughs.

After several more drinks, and more shots from Bill, everyone is feeling better. "Let's dance," Morgan looks at you. You shake your head. "You're such a party pooper". She grabs Bills hand and pulls him away to the dance floor. Melonie and Hilary follow. You are content to keep your game going and observe. There are too many people to see the dance floor, so you move to the side to get a better view. Luckily, you see Morgan dancing with Melonie and Hilary. Bill is on the side, every now and then he tries to grind with one of the girls. You know Morgan has a no grinding rule. She thinks its slutty and stupid.

After several songs, they come back for more drinks. You buy the next round, and Bill buys more shots. Morgan takes yours. "He's driving home," she takes the shot herself, "THANK YOU!"

Bill is drunk now, and clearly slurring his speech and stumbling. He walks away to use the bathroom. Melonie looks at Morgan. "So what's his deal, is he seeing anyone!"

You laugh, "No. Definitely not. He doesn't date girls like you. Just sluts!"

Morgan grits her teeth. "No he doesn't!" She blurts out. Catching herself, she adds, "but you're probably not his type! I can find out for you!" Melonie tells her to do so right away. When Bill returns, Morgan grabs his hand. "Let's go have a smoke!"

Feeling as if you weren't exactly invited, you follow them out to the smoking deck area. You stop short of the door and just listen and watch. They are oblivious to your presence. Bill pulls out a cigarette. He offers one to Morgan. She shakes her head, "I don't want a full one," she smiles. "I'll just have a drag of yours!" This is weird, as she rarely smokes. Bill takes the first two hits then Morgan grabs it and takes a drag. When she hands it back, her lipstick is on the end. You watch as Bill puts it in his mouth. It's almost as if she wanted him to taste her lips. Are you going crazy, you think to yourself?

"What do you think of Melonie?" Morgan asks.

Bill shakes his head, "Not my type!" He laughs taking a drag.

Morgan again grabs the cigarette, "Then what about Hilary?" Bill shakes his head again. "Then who is your type?" She asks him.

You watch as Bill grabs her waste and pulls her close. "You're sexy ass." You watch with horror as he leans in for a fucking kiss. You want to pound him, though you secretly fear he would probably kick your ass. You suspect Morgan thinks this too. You feel relief when she pushes away.

"Cut it out!" She chides him.

This is when you decide to step in. Morgan feigns a smile to you. "I'm going back inside."

You ask Bill the same question about Melonie and Hilary. Bill laughs, "I got my eyes on another girl!" He is almost blatant in his betrayal.

As the night progresses, Morgan and her friends are drunk too. Everyone but you returns to the dance floor. You watch them from a distance, moving to get a better view. Morgan is still keeping her distance, despite the fact that Melonie and Hilary are allowing Bill to grind all over them. You watch Melonie whisper into Morgan's ear. Morgan shakes her head. Then, Melonie and Hilary walk towards the bathroom. Morgan remains on the floor, dancing wildly and brushing off other men. Bill comes up and grabs her hand. He pulls her close to him, but she backs off. He tries this two other times. Morgan raises her fist jokingly at him. He pulls her close again. Her legs are on the sides of his right leg. Third times the charm, you sigh, as you watch her allow him to closely dance with her to the music. The song ends, and Bill pulls her close. He whispers in her ear. She laughs and slaps him playfully. Then Bill says something else, and Morgan nods. She grabs his hand and they walk to the bar.

Melonie and Hilary find you, and ask where Morgan is. You point to the bar. The three of you walk over in time to see Bill and Morgan taking another shot. Morgan hiccups. The girls begin to gossip and you talk with Bill about sports. A Britney Spears song comes on and Morgan's eyes light up. "I love this song!" She smiles and tries to get you to dance. You shake your head. Melonie and Hilary decline as well. Hilary is getting drunk, and all Melonie's attention is on helping her. Morgan flashes her tongue at you and grabs Bill's hand to return to the dancefloor. You watch them disappear in the crowd. Melonie and Hilary are sufficiently distracted. It's time to keep the game going. You walk over to the other side of the room to get a better view, but Morgan and Bill aren't there. You walk to the back dance-floor, further away from view. Morgan is dancing with her back to Bill. She is running her hands through her hair, getting into the music. Bill merely watches almost licking his lips. Then, he makes his move. Bill grabs her hips and pulls her back to him. He pulls her ass back so hard, she almost falls over. Her mouth and eyes fly open, and she stands on the ends of her heels. Bill is dry humping her only twenty feet away. Morgan barely moves as Bill grinds his crotch into her ass. You're heart skips a beat when you see her ass move ever so slightly in rhytmn. You want to go out there, but something keeps you back. The song ends quickly. Another girl comes over to talk with Bill. She motions over to a table of girls all waving at him. He follows her.

Morgan returns to the bar with Melonie and Hilary. You arrive seconds later. "Where is Bill?" Melonie asks, "We want to leave!"

Morgan points to the back. "Ill go get him!" She walks back into the crowd out of view. You move to the best position to watch. She walks across the dance-floor to the back room where Bill is sitting with the girls. She holds out her hand to introduce herself to the other girls. There is a bottle of Vodka on the table. One of the girls pours Morgan a drink. You can't tell what is being said, but she clearly refuses. The girls insist. Morgan takes the drink and begins to chat. You wish you could hear the conversation. The girls look for a seat for Morgan, but there is no room. Bill points to his lap. All the girls laugh, including Morgan. She huffs and though you can't read lips, you can make out the word "asshole". Despite this, Morgan sets her ass down on Bill's lap. You think about going over there and screaming. His hands go around her waist. She seems to care little, and chats with the girls. Occasionally they all break out in laughter. Bill keeps whispering in Morgan's ear. She nods and responds. This goes on for several minutes, apparently, she forgot that everyone wanted to leave. Slowly but surely, Bill and Morgan are only talking to each other. Soon, the other girls leave. You expect that Morgan will get off his lap, but she doesn't. They just sit there laughing at the people on the dance-floor.

Finally, Morgan looks into her purse. Melonie must have texted her. She got up and walked away pulling Bill by the hand. He makes and effort to get her to dance again, but she refuses. She points over to the bar and reaches in to whisper in Bill's ear this time. He nods, and goes to the bar. Morgan walks towards the bathroom. You stay hidden as Bill finds Melonie and Hilary. They get up and point to the door. He then turns back toward the bathroom and heads through the crowd. Did no one care about you? You follow Bill from several feet behind. He is standing outside the woman's bathroom.

Morgan finally comes out checking her phone. She doesn't even see Bill. He grabs her and pushes her against the wall. People walk by seemingly not caring about this aggressive advance. You want to kill him, but you're sure Morgan will smack him. When she doesn't, you move closer, trying to hear. The noise is too loud, if only you had some kind of listening device.

You can't move. Here is your asshole friend trying to take advantage of your girlfriend. He grabs her face and tries to kiss her. She turns away, and he kisses her cheek. She is saying something imperceptible in protest. The look of duress on her face is apparent. He continues to hold her face and kiss down her sexy neck. You take a step forward realizing that he stopped at her neck. Is he giving her a hickey? You are sure Morgan will wallop him now. She is becoming visibly uncomfortable as he sucks her neck, looking back and forth. It's late at a bar, so this isn't really something out of the ordinary, and no one seems to care. Bill stops his and puts his hands down. He has a smile on his face. He says something to her. You see her clench her fists in anger. She seems to mouth the words "FINE!"

The next act causes your stomach to turn. She grabs his collar and pulls him towards her. She kisses him on the lips. It's less than a second long, and only a peck but it is still a betrayal. Third times the charm again!

Bill backs off and Morgan pushes him away. She returns to the bathroom. You move back to Melonie and Hilary who are waiting. Bill finally sees you and walks over. "What's up?"

You act like you didn't see a thing. "You get the girl you wanted?" You ask gritting your teeth.

He smiles at you, "Almost! Give it time.

Morgan returns several minutes later. You expect her to be angry and screaming to you about Bill. She says nothing. In fact, she isn't mad at all. She makes small talk with Melonie about Hilary. You move around her back to check her neck, trying not to be noticed. The bar is dark, but you can make-out the foundation make-up she used to cover the hickey. If one wasn't looking, you wouldn't notice.

The group leaves the bar. Melonie is walking behind you and Morgan. She holds your hand, but trys to interject herself in their conversation each time. Bill walks away to his car. Melonie is giddy that Bill asked for her number. She helps Hilary into their own car, and they drive off.

You walk with a very drunk Morgan. She seems a little upset. "What's wrong?" You ask.

"I don't know," she said, "I just don't think Melonie and Bill will work out. She'd not his type!"

You laugh, "She's kinda slutty! He likes that!"

Morgan chuffs, "Whatever!"

As you drive her home she passes out. You help her into bed. Her phone beeps with a text. You check the sender. It's Bill. You want to open it, but then she would know. So you wait.

The next morning Morgan wakes up, and the first thing she does is check the message. Thinking you are asleep, she whispers "ASSHOLE!" You wait until she is in the bathroom to look at her phone. The message reads, "Those panties are mine. I lent them back to you temporarily. I expect them back!"

This is getting worse than you thought! What was going to happen next?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)