More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by McCalister McCalister

What happens at school?

You meet the Kresheshie kids

You get to school and meet up with your friends before the first bell rings. As you and your friends talk, you look around for the Kresheshies. Unfortunately you don't see them before the first bell rings and you have to head to advisory. You pick a seat and wait for the first morning announcements of the year. Over the p.a. you hear "John Doe, please come to the principle's office"

As you stand up you hear the rest of the class mock you "oooooooooooooooooo" How is it possible you're already in trouble? You've done nothing wrong yet. Being in trouble is nothing new to you, your not a good student and you'd rather being drawing then be in school. You just thought it would take more time then a few minutes this year

You get to the principle's office and you see four Kresheshie kids sitting outside, one boy and three girls. The boy sits next to the door, He looks tall and like he could be a bit of a douche with his red eyes. The first girl is thin, she has long straight hair pulled into a pony tail with bangs, red eyes, and a cup breasts. The next girl is thick in all the right places with long straight hair parted in the middle, gold eyes, and has dd cup breasts. The third girl is the most beautiful girl you've ever seen, she has shoulder length curly hair, black eyes, and c cup breasts. The dude is wearing a a polo shirt and khakis while the girls are all wearing sexy school girl uniforms. Your school doesn't have uniforms but it does have a dress code. All three girls are out of dress code, not because of the uniforms, but how they are wearing them. All three girls are wearing white button up crop tops tied between their breasts, the middle girl showing some under boob. Their skirts are various degrees of short, the first one's skirt is so short your pretty sure her ass will show if she stands up, the second one will barely cover her ass if she stands, while the third one's skirt comes down further but still shows off a lot of leg.

You say hi as you pass they say hi back and you head into the principle's office. he says "have a seat John"

"What could I possibly have done now" you ask as you sit down across the desk from the principle.

"You're not in trouble. I asked you here so you could show the new students around and get them acclimated to their new school" he tells you.

Do you help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)