More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by McCalister McCalister

Do you help?

yeah, but why you?

"Um, ok, but why me? Don't you have other students who are supposed to do this kinda thing?" you ask.

"Normally yes, however the student who would normally show new kids around proved to be..., lets just say we couldn't have her do it this time" he says

"Ok, but still, why me?" you ask

"Well, I'll admit you're nobodies first choice, you're not a great student, and you get in trouble for drawing pornographic images" he tells you matter of factly.

"I told you last time you have to draw the form to figure out where the clothes lay" you defend yourself.

"I understand that but you drew exclusively women and added nipples and vaginas to all of them, the only time you drew men was if they were having sex with the women, that's why you keep getting in trouble. We are not hear to talk about that, though I do hope you stop this year. We are here because I know you like sci-fi, everyone in this school knows you, and to be honest because of those drawings you might be the best person to show the Kresheshie around the scool." he tells you.

You think about it for a second "I don't know"

"It may take a few days, possibly a week. While you're doing this any class you can't attend you'll get a passing grade in. All you have to do is take them on a tour of the school, make sure they understand the rules and dress code (though we did lax it a bit for them), show them how great this school is, show them how we accept them for what they are, and help integrate them into our society." he tells you.

"ok, I'll do it" you tell him.

"great" he says as he gets up opens the door to his office and asks the Kresheshie kids to come in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)