More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neoas neoas

What's next?

You make it to some place private.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

Finding an empty side room not far from the ward in which your comatose body lay, you rushed inside and closed the door. As you slammed yourself against the inside of the door you felt your 'generous' new breasts jiggle. You just looked around for a moment...and then took another look down at youe heaving...ample chest. "Oooh shit, nah...this can't be happening!" you mumbled to yourself, recognizing the voice leaving your lips as Mindy's.

"How the hell can this happen?" you then asked yourself, as you peered past your large bosom at the rest of your "borrowed" body. You reached up with Mindy's own hands and grabbed your new boobs again.

"And how do I get out??" you muttered, beginning to panic a little.

Putting aside any decision for the moment, you wandered over to a mirror affixed to a nearby wall, and you hesitated before stepping in front of it. Once you had, you gasped in amazement, even though you knew what sight would greet you. The reflection of the very nurse assigned to take care of you. You raised your slightly chubby fingers up to your new face and caressed it.

Once again you then began using those same fingers to explore your new, fuller figure. The feeling of 'emptiness' between your legs was extremely weird, but then so was having huge, twin 'globes' on your chest, filling out Mindy's uniform.

"Okay, I need to think here!" you told yourself, as you used Mindy's legs to pace the room, occassionally glancing back into the mirror at your new (and you hoped temporary) reflection.

You desperately wanted to get back to your own body...or did you? It was pretty beaten up and obviously useless at the moment. Then again you didn't really want to stay in Mindy's body, it didn't seem...right somehow, it didn't belong to you. You had several options open to you at that point.

You could continue 'hiding' in the side room, which wouldn't achieve anything.

After all, you knew that it wouldn't exactly hurt anything to 'check out' the body in which you currently resided.

You were worried about your mother, you could pretend to be Mindy for now and go check if she's alright.

Or you could try and leave Mindy's body...somehow.

A fifth option could not be forseen, an interruption by someone entering the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)