More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Try to leave Mindy's body.

Chapter by thedude1

===================================================================================================================

“This is no good at all,” you declare in Mindy’s body. You turn your back on your possessed mother and, in a fit of utter confusion and desperation, begin to walk quickly away. You’re almost jogging down the hall to get the hell away from that scene, the mounds on your chest jiggling about with every labored step. Turning a corner, you sort of slump against a wall, breathing heavily and breaking into a slight sweat. “What the fuck am I supposed to do now?!” you scream at yourself in your mind. Your mother was the only person you could think of to talk to about this whole thing. Sure the rest of your family and a couple friends would be in and out just to make sure things were as okay as they could be, and your dad would make it in when his job permitted…had anyone even told him about your accident yet?

You cried quietly in Mindy’s body for a few minutes. Finally, you look up and determine you’re going to do something about your current situation. “Well,” you reasoned, “if these guys can move through bodies by touch, the maybe I can do it too. I’ll be able to get a hell of a lot more done if I’m not stuck in this one, low-level nurse.” You decided you had to find a new body…it didn’t have to be highly useful for anything other than practicing moving from one to another. You looked about for a possible candidate. Glancing over into the waiting room area, you saw a number of people; some were clearly together, talking among themselves, while others sat quietly alone waiting for doctors to come and inform them of the conditions of loved ones. One woman was noticeably alone, with no one very close to her in the darkened room. She appeared to be in her mid-40s with long blonde hair. The few lines on her face were probably made more noticeable by the stressful situation she was in—something unpleasant had certainly brought her to the hospital. She sat with sunken, tear-filled eyes staring into the darkness of the waiting room. She wore a thin, low-cut blouse that showed off her jiggly, slightly saggy, boobs. Her belly had a wee bit of excess plump that comes with years, and her lower half was encased in tight-fitting beige pants meant to show off what surely a nice round ass.

You walk slowly and quietly up to the woman, “Mam?” you say. The woman jolts with surprise and quickly stands up. “Nurse, is it about my father? Do you have news about my father? Do the doctors say he’ll be all right?” The woman looks expectantly and desperately at the plump nurse. “There’s no time like the present,” you think as you reach out and set your pudgy had firmly on the woman’s shoulder. Your vision blurs, and your world seems to spin for a moment. Suddenly, you feel different…smaller. You look up at the blank-faced Mindy, who said, “wha….? How did I get all the way over…” “Nurse, are you all right?” you say, surprised by your somewhat older voice. “Yes…yes I’m all right…I’ve got…got things I should be doing,” she says in a light, uncertain voice and sort of staggers away into the light of the halls.

“It WORKED!” you say to yourself as you look down at the mounds on your chest and ran your hands across your belly and squeeze your nice round rump. This body was less clumsy….more limber and elegant than Mindy’s.

Suddenly, you hear soft clapping and some slight laughter. You look around; it was coming from a bench outside the waiting room in the hallway. On the bench sits a thin, nerdy-looking young woman of about 25. She smiles at you and chuckles, seeing the woman through thick glasses that adorned her face. She motions for you to come over. Confused, you traverse the waiting room and hallway, still getting used to the jiggle of your tits with each step. You sat down next to the woman, who was still chuckling.

“That was beautiful haha,” she informed you, “I haven’t seen one of you in years.” Confused, you answered, “What? What was beautiful? You haven’t seen who in years?” The woman looked somewhat dumfounded at your answer, “Well…the transfer. You did a good job. I wouldn’t have noticed it if I hadn’t done it so many times myself.” You gave the woman a shocked look, deciding to play it cool, “Well…miss, I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about.” The young woman chuckled and leaned in close, “I know you’re not in the right body. You used to be in that chubby nurse who just walked away confused, then you jumped into the chick you’re in now. From the way you played with her tits, I’m guessing you’re really a dude behind those perky boobs and that slap-worthy ass.”

You were stunned, and your borrowed face showed it. “How did you…” you began, “You mean you can do it to? I wasn’t even sure if I could…” he stammered. The woman’s face softened into a soft smile of genuine surprise, “oh you really didn’t know?” she asked, “oh it was your first time?! Well I’m so proud of you little baby boy,” she said in the same way people talk to toddlers who’ve just learned to walk, reaching up and pinching your cheek as she did so. “Oh man, so you’re probably pretty new at this whole thing right?” “Ahh, yeah….this is only my second…ahhh….my second body,” you self-consciously declare. The woman smiles, “The woman smiles, “Well I’m Laura,” she declares, extending a hand. You reach out and shake it.

Laura then goes on to tell you about herself. “My body is now 26, but I’m in a coma, and I have been for a long time. This body,” she says, gesturing down to herself, “is 24. She comes here every day to see her comatose mother. When she was younger, she and her parents were in a car accident, and her dad was killed. Her mom was put into a coma, and she still is in one upstairs. The girl I’m in is the only one was walked away all right. She comes every day, but she lets me inside her because it sort of puts her to sleep…she doesn’t feel the pain of guilt when I posses her.” “Wow,” you begin, “how long have you been doing that?” “Since she was 12 and the accident happened,” she says matter-of-factly. “I possessed her the first time and wrote her a letter to ask permission to be inside her, and she let me provided that I would not harm her and would get out of her to let her know if her mom ever got better. So she comes every day and goes into a bathroom first. When she walks out, it’s me.”

You lower your voice, “So how did we get…you know, like this? Able to possess people?” Laura answers, “Well you and I were both part of an experiment. It’s a top-secret thing meant to explore the human brain in its rawest form—when the higher parts of it have shut down. Your current situation is a side-effect; it’s what happens when the experiment goes wrong.” “So how about the guys with the suits; who are they?” you ask. Laura is surprised, “Oh, you’ve seen them already…well you’re popular! They’re the ones who come and try to clean up the mess. Whenever this happens, those guys come and try to recruit this disembodied souls for government work….possessing certain officials, doing covert stuff, shit like that.”

Your mind was blown by all this. After taking awhile to process it, you say, “One of the suited guys….he….he possessed my mom’s body, and he’s inside her. How do I get him out?”

Laura says:

1) There’s a way.

2) You have to trick him or otherwise get him to leave voluntarily.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)