More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Somebody enters the room.

Chapter by thedude1

===================================================================================================================

Suddenly, you hear the turning of the door knob, and the thick wooden door swings open. Into the room come three people—two of them are a husband and wife. They are obviously aggrieved. The wife—a young, beautiful woman of about 25 with tears streaming down her face—is accompanied by a husband of about the same age saying, through tears of his own, “Honey, we’ll get through this. We’ll have another chance; you’ll see, and God will give us a little boy.” The third is a tall, portly man with a dark coat and a priest’s collar. He has pleasant features but a saddened face; he looks down at you in the body of the chubby nurse. He says, very quietly and soothingly, “Mam, I know you’ve got important work to do in here for sure, but could you kindly give us the room for just a little while…I need to counsel these good people….their….their little body has just passed on.” Your heart ached for the couple….you can’t imagine what that would be like. Quickly, you answer, “Of course, Father, take as much time as you need,” and you begin to make your way from the room. On the way by the couple, you quietly say, “I’m very sorry for your loss,” and they nod through their tears, thanking you.

You exit the room and close the door. You belly jiggles, and your thighs rub together with every step. As odd as you find this body, your mom knows Mindy, so perhaps it is best to use Mindy to talk to your mom….especially if you wanted to break the news about….you know….having possessed her. You turn to look down the hallway, to the room where your mom and real body are. It’s about fifty feet away. “That’s odd,” you say as you glance in the direction. You see your mom down there, but she’s outside the room, pretty much away from other hospital personnel. She’s surrounded by a number of men—5 or 6 of them—all wearing dark suits and black ties. You can’t hear very well what’s being said very well, but you get closer and hear mumbles of questions about whether anything odd has happened since her son…since you….got put in the hospital. You stand and watch the scene carefully, wondering what’s going on. Your mom’s lips are moving, and she nods occasionally. Then her expression changes….to one of frustration…of anger. Her mannerisms become more emphatic, like one of the questions has irritated her. Suddenly, the dark-suited man questioning her, a heavy man who’s probably about 6 foot 4, puts his hands firmly on your mother’s shoulders. “What the fuck is he doing to her?!” you scream in your head, barely remembering why it’d be a bad idea to rush them all right now. The man’s body jerks and spasms for a second, as does your mother’s. Then the body of the large gentleman goes entirely limp and begins to fall backward. Some of the other suited men, seemingly expecting this, catch the big guy and drag his seemingly lifeless body quickly into a waiting elevator bound for god knows where.

Your mother stands there for just a moment, still surrounded by a few suited guys. She regains her senses and says a couple inaudible things to them. She then seems to laugh, “An odd thing to do at a time like this,” you think to yourself. The men nod. Your mom then reaches up and does something very odd for her….she cups her own breasts….a couple times actually, appearing to enjoy it. She even guides her manicured hands over her cushy belly and around to her ass, giving it a slight squeeze. “Is she….possessed? Did that man take over her body?” you asked yourself, remembering what you did when first inside Mindy. Your mom walks, hips swaying generously from side to side back into the room and sat down.

“Oh balls,” you say in Mindy’s pleasant voice.

What then?

1) You go up to your mom, or whatever is inside her, and try to gage what the hell is going on.

2) If the big suited guy can pass into a body by touch maybe you can too; find a body and give it a try.

3) You hear Mindy getting called somewhere STAT!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)