More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Mindy's getting paged.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

"Beep beep beep!" a pager on your uniform suddenly went off. You averted your eyes from the spot where your mother...or at least her body...had been standing moments before, and you looked at the pager. "Check on private patient in Room 4" it said. "Yeah right, like I'm gonna do that at a time like this" your grumbled in Mindys voice. "Besides...I don't even know where the hell Room 4 is!" you continued, looking around.

You then turned your attention back to your mother, and you started walking down the hallway back to the room where your body lay, and where your possessed mother now was too. You ignored the message on your pager and clipped the thing back onto your uniform as you walked, you could feel Mindy's breasts bouncing ever so slightly on your chest as you took each step.

You peered into the room...and your jaw fell open in shock. Your mother, or rather the man inside her, had her breasts out and was playing with them, apparently not caring if anyone was looking.

"God damn pervert!" you thought, but then you thought back to when you played with Mindy's breasts earlier. You just shrugged, that wasn't nearly as bad as this guy was doing with your mother's body.

You tried to ignore the anger building up inside you.

Taking a deep breath, you decided to...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)