More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Stay in the side room for now.

Chapter by thedude1

===================================================================================================================

You decide to stay in the side room for now, just to calm your nerves if nothing else. You pace about in the room, still trying to get used to the jiggle of your chest and flabby belly. You reach up with your pudgy fingers and fondle the globes on your chest, expecting this nightmare to end, but it doesn’t of course. “Am I stuck inside this body forever?” you ask yourself as you gaze into Mindy’s face in the mirror. People mill about outside. A few minutes go by, and your hear someone step into the doorway of the room you’re occupying. Startled, you glance up. In the doorway stands an absolutely stunning woman. She looks to be about 30 with milky white skin and a smile to die for. She’s wearing tight-fitting clothes all around—a figure-hugging black skirt showing off a pair of wide, womanly hips and a muscular set of legs, as well as a thin white blouse with the top couple buttons undone, thus showing off two beautiful globes that bounced around on her chest.

She smiles when she sees you and begins to walk in your direction. “Hey,” she says as if addressing an old friend she’s surprised to see, “Hey, Mindy, how are you?” You’re surprised and quite tense; it’s enough trouble being inside this foreign body, but to try to pass as Mindy is far more demanding indeed. “Uhm….hi…I’m good, and how are you?” you ask in a very tentative voice, not sure how to play this exactly. “I’m just super!,” the smiling beauty says, “how are those two beautiful nieces of yours? They’re about ready to start school, right?” “Um…yup,” you say, “growing like weeds haha.” The woman moves in closer and begins to give you a hug. As she pushes her breasts up against you and tries to wrap her arms around Mindy’s rotund form, you think this is going all right. It’s weird being inside somebody else’s body and having to play the part, but this chick seemed to be buying it, and that much was a start.

Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your neck. “Aaaaaahhhh,” you say in a pained but meek tone, reaching up with Mindy’s hand and feeling about the area of her double chin to figure out what the hell’s going on. You feel what seems to be a syringe that has been inserted into your neck. You’ve been injected with something. You break the hug and look with a shocked expression at the woman holding the needle. She smiles a bit at you and leans in to say, “That body you’re wearing is an only child kid; she hasn’t got any nieces or nephews.” You stagger back a bit and notice that your body is relaxing. It’s like you’re groggy, and your vision blurs and your muscles slacken. Your head droops until your mind fogs up and all you can see are the two giant globes on Mindy’s chest. After a couple seconds, the woman starts to rouse you. “Hey there,” she says as she slaps you lightly and lifts your gaze to be level with hers, “stop staring at your fun bags; we’ve got work to do. Now follow me like a good girl and don’t do anything rash.” You meant to tell her to stick that needle up her ass, but what came out in Mindy’s very weak, tired voice was, “Yes mistress….nothing rash.” She turned and walked away from you. You were still inside Mindy’s body; you could still feel the shaking of her belly and her breasts with each step, but you couldn’t control her any longer. You walked like a robot in a daze through the hospital, following the woman as ordered. You reach the outside where a van is parked. The lady opens a door and instructs you to get in, which you mindlessly do with no more than a weak “yes mistress.” Then you black out.

Next thing you know, lights click on. You shield your eyes while they adjust. After a moment or two, you get your senses and look down. You see that you’re sitting at a table, still in Mindy’s body. This time, though, her pudgy figure is shackled, as handcuffs are tight around your wrists, and shackles are heard rattling about your legs. You glance up to realize you’re not alone in the room, as two people sit across the table from you, some distance away. One of them is the busty red-head who sedated you. The other is a portly, well-dressed gentleman of about 60 with thick glasses, and both sit calmly with their hands crossed in front of them. “How are you feeling, Josh?” the man says, speaking first in a pleasant enough voice, “my apologies for accosting you and for the restraints, but we wanted to make sure you stayed inside Mindy there and couldn’t posses anyone else until you heard our proposal. I’m Dr. Silverman, by the way,” he said. “Silverman eh?” you say in a fuming voice, “what the hell did you do to me and what do you want?”

Then the woman spoke up, “I injected you with a called Mesmero,” she begins, “it’s used to make subjects more….compliant. We dull the mind to make things easier. My apologies for springing it on you, but nobody would be better off if someone with your power flailed about wildly, as I imagine you can understand.” Dr. Silverman spoke again, “Josh, we really are sorry about this, but it was a mistake. You were put on another before Mesmero by accident; it’s the one that allowed you to posses Mindy’s body. The first should have gone to someone else, but a clerical error meant you got it instead.” “Just get me out of her and put be back inside my own body, and no harm done,” you tell him.

Silverman shakes his head a little, “It’s not that easy I’m afraid. You see, we’ve a limited supply of that , and we still think you can help us, whether you were supposed to get it or not, and we have to use what we have wisely.” “Use me for what?!” you snap, overcome by the stress of the whole situation. “Well we’re an organization concerned with….clandestine activity. People hire us….sometimes governments, sometimes companies, sometimes private people, to ensure that things turn out a certain way. Sometimes it’s mergers and acquisitions; sometimes it’s about protecting people or getting certain information. The specifics vary widely from case to case, but basically we put people into the bodies of important players or those close to them to work for the benefit of our clients.” “So you’re like spies or assassins or something?” you say. Silverman pauses, as if tossing it around in his head, “Yes, pretty much.”

“We have some cases you might be able to help us with,” he declares as he slides some files across the table to you.

You say…

1) “Go fuck yourselves.”

2) “Tell me more.”

3) “Get me a body better than Mindy’s…then we’ll talk.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)