More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

Do you want to hear my story?

You know what, I'd rather read a boring note from the author

(19/12/2020) So judging from the number of notifications the first chapters of this story has garnered within the first day of being published it feels like the main premise of the story is one that people like. The main arc is a bit of a slow burner and takes a little while to get to the action (so to speak) but I hope the build up will make it all worthwhile. If people enjoy the story, characters, writing style, etc please feel free to add branching chapters and alternative pathways for Miss Stephenson to descend down. If there are any questions about background, etc please put them here.

I'm always fond of putting a picture or two into my stories, so in case you're adverse to this please be warned there will be some along the way and that they may be a little risque. For consistency, I'll be using images of Samantha Flair throughout (as far as I'm aware Samantha is neither a teacher nor in anyway aware or connected to the story). If you do enjoy pictures and videos of extremely attractive women getting up to all sorts of naughty things I thoroughly recommend you investigate her work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)