More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Teamx Teamx

Will you help?

You help.

You were intrigued. You had no doubt that Pete was being truthful. From your many years of studying and research you knew that vampires were real but you had yet to run into one. The promise of adventure beats out another night alone with a book. The manic and haunted look in Pete's eyes tells you that he wouldn't take no for answer anyways.

"Alright Pete. I'm in. Let's grab some supplies." You walk over to one of your bookcases and find a wooden cross about the size of your hand made from wood from the estate of Vlad Dracul and a vial of holy water over a century old from the Vatican that was a gift from a Priest that you helped out years ago. Throwing on a black leather jacket you look at the shaken man in front of you.

"Let's go."

You ride in Pete's car, excited about the prospect of meeting a vampire, never thinking that something so exciting would happen in this quiet Midwest town. You gaze at Pete's hands on the steering wheel and you notice the wounds that are still somewhat bleeding around his wrists.

You nod at his hands ,"What happened?"

"N-n-nothing. Um....uh...I escaped."

You watch as Pete tries not to sob at the recent memories. He must really love his wife, you think.

Professor Olive can't see the shame in the policeman's eyes. He was handcuffed to the bed. Hannah, his former innocent school teacher wife, now evil undead slut, offered the tainted wine to their teenage daughter and and he witnessed her transformation into a vampire as well. Hannah had left to find someone for her and her daughter to feed on leaving just Becky with her Dad. Pete knew that this was only chance to escape, convinced Becky that he wanted to join with them. Becky had unlocked the cuffs and laid on the bed. Pete will never forget the image of his daughter naked on the bed, her large fangs exposed as she moaned "Fuck me, Daddy."

He wanted to give in. He wanted to give up. The pheromones in the room made his dick twitch with excitement. Pete's will was too strong though. With his last bit of energy fueled by adrenaline, he ran. On impulse her grabbed an empty bottle on his way out of the house. He had heard of Professor Olive before from other cops on the forsce. Some said she was a sexy ass professor but was fucking nuts about the supernatural.

You watch as Pete wipes away the tears as he pulls up in front of a dark house and turns off the ignition.

"We're here."

anyone there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)