More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultra Bra Ultra Bra

What do you see in the mirror?

You have an erection

Sophie: "WHAT!?"

A stone-hard member proudly juts out of your crotch in a mighty arch. That certainly wasn't there yesterday. You move closer to the mirror to fully take in what you're seeing. Your bulging, bright red tip disregards any notion of shame or modesty by stretching your panties thin. A dab of pre-cum seems to have permeated the fabric and formed into a small, dull white glob on the tip.

You don't dare to touch it. Instead, you just gawk in utter horror and disbelief.

Sophie: "Oh fuck, fuck! What do I do, this isn't normal! How can I go out in public? What will people say... Fuuuuuuuck."

However, you can't help being a little impressed. That thing must be fifteen inches long! How have you not fainted by all the blood it would require? And you've been running around all morning, but this thing still somehow doesn't wane for an inch.

Soon enough, curiosity outweighs disgust.

Sophie: "It's so big and hard... I wonder what it feels like?"

You lay your fingers onto the smooth, veiny shaft delicately. It really feels like your prick is made of steel. And it's so sensitive... Like drawing a bow across the strings of a violin, even small caresses cause you to moan in bliss.

To hell with what your family and friends think. Who needs anything else in life when you can play your own sexuality like a lascivious, fine-tuned instrument?

Sophie: "Oh this is just too GOOD! Hoo, FUCK going to work! Y-y-yyes, fuck it with a big, sickeningly hard cock straight in the asshole!"

You increase the intensity. Both hands now, there's no stopping this pleasure train! You can feel an Earth-shattering orgasm about to emerge.

What happens when you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)