More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ibtt ibtt

Time to set sail.

You have a boat to catch

You marvel at how good you feel stepping off the plane. You normally hate flying, but you were actually able to get some sleep this time. Your rest and the warm sun on your face has you feeling invigorated as you board the shuttle to the port, where the ferry will take you to the island resort.

At the dock, you see a large boat with a rather antiquated pinup of a brunette woman on it. It reminds you of the kind of thing that would be on a World War II era fighter jet. The woman is lying naked in a profile view, with her arm reached across her chest covering her breasts, and her legs raised enticingly. Her face has a sultry expression on it. You figure this must be your ride.

Sure enough, as you approach the boat, you see a blonde woman standing at the boarding area with a scanning device in her hand. She's wearing a rather official-looking sailor hat and a white button-down shirt with a black skirt, with the somewhat strange outfit completed by a pair of black sandals. She smiles at you as you approach and hand her your ticket.

She takes your pass and gives it a quick scan with her small machine. It beeps, then begins printing out what looks like a sticker with a QR code on it. She tears it off and hands it to you.

"You're all set, Mr. Doe. Just hold onto that until your orientation. Welcome aboard!"

You thank her, slightly confused, and walk up to the ship's deck. On your way, you see more staff members, male and female, dressed identically to the first woman - white button-down shirts, black bottoms, black sandals, and with a sailor hat to top it off. You also notice your fellow passengers. There seems to be about 20 of you on board, with an equal ratio of staff and guests.

On the deck, you find a chair and have a seat. Looking closely at the QR code, you realize this must be a disposable tattoo of some kind. Its purpose is beyond you, so you pocket it and resume people-watching. You're struck by how attractive all of the other passengers seem to be, and there seems to be a majority of women too, which is surprising. Most passengers are seemingly single and minding their own business, but some are chatting together, and others look like couples.

After a while, you notice some activity from the staff members. They each seem to be pairing off with a guest and chatting with them. As you watch them, you see a short, curvy, blonde crew member approaching you. She's wearing the same outfit as everyone else, but her huge breasts seem to be straining to break free of her buttoned-up shirt. She draws closer to you and has a seat at the foot of your deck chair.

"You're John Doe, right? I'm Sarah, and I'm here to walk you through orientation."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)