More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ibtt ibtt

What's next?

Orientation with Sarah

As the shortstack blonde sits down next to you, you start feeling your arousal grow. Sarah starts inching over closer to you, running her eyes up and down your body. Even clothed, it's clear that she likes what she sees.

"Have you ever been to a nudist resort before?" she asks. Idly, she starts slowly unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her bountiful cleavage. Definitely not wearing a bra underneath. She seems like she's trying to be cautious and feel out your boundaries, but you immediately put her at ease.

"Yeah, a bunch, actually," you reply. "I've been looking forward to this for weeks now."

Sarah's face lights up with a big smile. "Oh good. That makes my job a lot easier. Means we can get to the fun stuff."

She continues unbuttoning her top, kicking off her sandals as well. "As you must be aware, Eronia has a strict no-clothes policy. That means you are to be completely naked for the entirety of your stay, except some small accessories. So we're going to have you strip nude here on the boat and we'll hold on to your clothes for you until it's time for you to leave." She finishes undoing her shirt and lets it fall to the floor, revealing her huge round breasts. There's something special about such a massive pair of tits on a shorter girl.

She stands up to shimmy off her skirt, exposing her bare, shaven pussy to you. No panties, either... You wonder if that's part of the uniform or not. Finally, she removes her hat, letting her blonde hair cascade down to her neck. She's now standing completely nude in front of you, setting an example for you to do the same.

You waste no time in stripping with her. She produces a bin with your name on it for you to put your clothes away in, leaving the two of you naked on the deck chair together. Your arousal is clearly visible now as she continues checking you out, and she moves her hand to your hardening cock.

"Wow..." she murmurs as she strokes you. "You're gonna be so popular here with that big thick cock of yours. But before we get carried away, I need to see your code."

You're confused for a second, then you remember the printout that the first crew member gave you. You reach into the bin and dig it out of your pants pocket. You hand it over to Sarah, who asks you to hold out your hand for a second. You give her your right hand, and she peels the code off like a sticker. Just as you thought, it must be a tattoo.

"So what's this thing even for?" you ask.

"Well, it's for all sorts of stuff," she says as she rubs it onto the back of your right hand. "It's your room key, credit card, and identification, all in one. Just scan it and you can get into your room and pay for extra stuff at the resort. We've linked it to the credit card information you gave us. And don't worry, it won't wash off with water, or any other fluids for that matter - we've got something that will get it off you once you check out."

You wonder what the point of all of this is, but you quickly realize it's because you won't be carrying your wallet around since you'll be naked 24/7. These guys have really thought of everything. It's really setting in for you that you're not going to be wearing a single scrap of clothing for the next two weeks. In response to your exhibitionism, your cock is growing harder and harder, and its throbbing length is impossible to ignore now.

Sarah finishes applying the tattoo and looks back down at your thick, pulsating cock. She looks up at the clock on the wall of the deck, then back down at you with a wolfish grin. "It'd be a waste to leave you like this, right?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)