More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Do you continue on to Gardivaeria?

You continue to your original destination, Gardivaeria.

While Quaxicoa is an interesting destination, you have your mind set to the kingdom of the elves.

Your trek through the ancient forests, ever vigilant should you encounter even more bandits. You especially don’t believe you’ll be lucky twice enough to encounter a second group of fuckable female highway robbers. As you reach the top of a tall hill you begin to see the grand spires of Gardivaeria, truly marvelous architecture that you never thought you’d have the chance to witness. Still, it was a few miles away, so you stop enjoying the view and begin climbing down the hill. As you walk along the well-trodden dirt path, your cock can’t help but stir as you daydream about the 3 women you tricked into having sex with you. You remember the pixie-haired girl’s ferocity when she believed she was stealing your valuables as she rode your cock until you exploded into her…

“Halt stranger! What is your business here?” Your mind snaps back to the present as you watch a red-headed elf draw her bow and approach you. She seems to be one of the thousands of elven rangers that guard the kingdom. She has the typical physique of an elf, lean and thin with average breasts and an acceptable ass. She has sharp eyes and a sophisticated nose, typical of an elf. Your cock is already hard in your pants as you consider taking her, but you can’t just go around everyone can you? She hasn’t even done anything wrong to you, she’s completely innocent.

“Hail, I am a simple traveler from the city of Freehold. I come to-“ The elf cuts you off.

“I know why you have come human, you have come to enviously admire our riches and our women,” The red-headed elf spat out, “All you human men are the same, you wish to lay with an elf, because of our natural beauty. One misstep in our city and I will put an arrow in your heart.” Well, you tried to resist the temptation, really you did. But, it looks like you’ll have to teach this uptight little elf a lesson. When did people become so mean?

“Ah, I’m sorry miss.” You begin to mentally her with your power of suggestion and mind control, focusing on her mind. “I’m sure you’ll want to search me for weapons to make sure I don’t hurt anyone in the city.” The young female ranger cocks her head as her eyes flutter, her head in a haze of confusion. She approaches slowly, putting her bow away.

“Y-yes. I think I should search you.” The young elf says with uncertainty. She begins to grope you, putting her hands on your buttocks, your lower legs and finally your thigh. “What is this? A weapon of some kind?” She exclaims when she grabs your erection through your pants. Her confidence returns to her as she pulls out a dagger and holds it to your chest.

“Yes, I am sorry miss, You see, I am a wizard.” You attempt to put on a serious face as you pull down your pants and withdraw your cock. “This is my magic wand. I’m sure you’ll want to disarm it before I enter, right?”

“Of course I will disarm it!” She starts to point her knife at your penis and your eyes widen in fear and shock. You quickly react to explain further.

“No! No, no, not like that. That… t-the wand, is… volatile… And it’ll… explode if you try to break it.” Your eye twitches as you tell one of the saddest lies of your life. Lucky for you, it doesn’t seem to matter as she sheathes her dagger and grabs your cock with her bare hand, inspecting it further. In order to get a better view, she drops to her knees and puts her face mere inches away from your erection.

“So how do I disarm it?” She inquires, lifting your cock curiously, as if browsing at an antique store. You breathe a heavy sigh of relief as your family jewels seem to be out of harm’s way.

“It’s very simple actually, the wand doesn’t function when inside a body… It, uh, well…” You trail off as you attempt to find a plausible excuse to increase the effectiveness of your mind control. “Ah, it only affects inorganic matter! Like… buildings and stuff… so, the safest place to disarm it is inside someone’s body.” Without warning, the red-headed elf plunges the length of your cock into her mouth. You groan from the unexpected pleasure of being deep throated. As you look down you see her match your gaze and she mumbles something around your cock. “What? I can’t understand you.” The elf moves her head back slightly and tries again, but most of her mouth is still occupied by your penis. After another try, you figure out that she is telling you to “disarm it”, a command you graciously reciprocate. “Oh, of course. To disarm it you have to apply a generous amount of saliva. It, uh… it deactivates it. I’m surprised you were able to find such a… effective way of disabling it! Truly elves are nature’s gifts to us all.” The elf rolls her eyes at you as she begins to give you a vigorous blowjob. You lean your head back as this young elven maiden sucks you off, stopping temporarily to focus on licking your cock head before taking your member down her throat again. “Oh fuuuck.” You moan, “Nature’s gifts…” All you hear is the noise of the female ranger nosily slurping down your dick and occasionally coming up for air and molesting your cock with her tongue. You start to approach the point of no return as you grip the back of head and her up and down the shaft of your cock, finally shooting your load into her stomach, forcing her to swallow it all. The elf doesn’t resist, believing that she is doing her duty as a guard, disarming a potential threat by sucking off your “wand”. She finally releases your penis from her mouth, panting hard and coughing.

“Bleh… ugh, I… I think I disarmed it.” She wipes her chin from the mess of semen and spit and stands up before you. The front of her leather armor is covered in fluids and absolutely filthy. A mischievous idea creeps into your mind…

“Ah, you know these wands are pretty popular. I think whenever you encounter a human you should search them for it. Maybe you should teach the other guards how to do it as well… you know, to safeguard the city.”

“I-I see, yes. I will ensure that no one enters the city with a functioning wand like that.” She stammers. You believe inherently she knows something is wrong, but she just can’t place what. “As for you human, your weapon has been disabled. Enter the city, but don’t cause any trouble…” And the elf staggers off down the road. You grin and nod, taking your leave as well. As you walk towards the city, you could swear you heard in the distance a man groan and the sound of cock-sucking…

You've finally reached the city! What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)