More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Who do you meet?

A group of female bandits.

“Stop right there!” You freeze in your tracks as you catch a glimpse of metal weapons emerging from the brush near the road. You turn towards the three and are surprised to see 3 beautiful girls, each wearing armor and carrying various armaments. They were tanned and had dark hair, the three almost looked to be sisters, and from your judgment they may very well be. You manage to hold back your smile at seeing these exotic girls.

“Drop your pack and coin sir and there will be no bloodshed.” The leader of the three approached slowly with her spear, her sisters encircling you to prevent escape. She had her long dark hair tied back behind her head and she had strong facial features that made you believe (along with the current circumstances) that she was a very strong willed woman. You pray to all gods that your magic still functions on them.

“You girls aren’t from around here are you?” You question them, raising your arms and dropping your backpack. The 3 buxom beauties were clearly foreign with their strange accents and even stranger clothing. Even a simple farmer like you could figure out that this wasn’t just some local fashion craze.

“No, we are from the great kingdom of Quaxicoa, we are the masters of sand and of men.” The spirited leader announced with great pride and vigor. “You may have the honor of knowing that your coin will be used to discipline other pig-kind like you, be glad that we spare your life unlike the other men we have encountered.” The name rings a bell as she says it, you believe the faraway kingdom of Quaxicoa is a nation of warrior women that subjugates their men into servitude and labor. Perhaps after this ordeal you should make a detour…

“Ladies, ladies, please!” You open your arms, attempting to be as diplomatic as possible. It’s show time. “You girls are foreign and may not know this but I am a great lord! I have made a great fortune from trade.” You begin to concentrate on the three girls and you can visibly see their will weakening, but this is taking much longer than usual.

“You? A lord? If you are so rich why do you wear rags?” Their leader’s eyes furrowed as she stared intently at you, attempting to discern your lies, clearing resisting your mind control to a certain extent. You may have to actually try for this!

“I wear peasant clothes on the road so that I am less likely to be targeted by bandits. Clearly this has not worked.” You respond matter-of-factly, putting on your best poker face.

“And your riches? Where is your coin?” The pixie-haired sister to your left inquired as she stepped up to search your body.

“Ah, you see I trade in a special liquid that only I can make!” You bear a huge smile that you are unable to repress. You pull down your trousers revealing your flaccid cock. “This, erm… device! Is where I produce this very rare and very expensive elixir.” The third sister who wore her dark hair in a single long braid grabs your shaft harshly as you wince in pain.

“Tell us how we get the elixir out and we may not kill you filth.” The girl began to stroke your cock, genuinely believing that your penis was some magic item that would make them rich. Soon the pixie-haired girl joined her sister, give you a double handjob to your quickly hardening cock, her intense eyes glaring into yours as she waited for your answer.

“Ah, you must apply vigorous motion to it with something warm and wet. Perhaps hmm, I don’t know…” You trail off, enforcing your magical will upon the three sexy foreign beauties.

“… maybe with our mouths?” The dark-haired leader puts down her spear, crowding around you as they your cock with their nubile young hands, rubbing the shaft and bulbous head haphazardly.

“Yes! That could work,” you exclaim quickly, pleased that they arrived at the first answer themselves. “I believe there is one other though, a stupid pig like me just can’t think of it…”

“Our pussies!” The pixie-haired sister’s eyes lit up as she believed she had found the answer to the riddle. The confident older sister of the group knelt down in front of you as she cleared the hands of her sisters and rudely took the length of your cock down her throat. From the ground she looks up at you, smirking that she is “stealing” your secret elixir. Her expressive eyes tell you that she thinks she’s beaten you as she gives you one of the sloppiest blowjobs of your life. For a woman that comes from a nation that subjugates men she seems to be incredibly skilled at this.

“Oh you whores, how dare you, ugh… steal from a great lord.” You moan out as the eldest sister continues to deepthroat your cock. When she hears you say that, she suddenly goes deep on your prick, shoving her face into your pubic hair as she chokes on your dick. Your rod is rock hard as you think about the fact that this girl believed she wasn’t sucking you off right now, but using a magic device. “Ah, at least you aren’t exploiting my weaknesses to kisses…”

“Hah! Foolish man, you should not have said that.” The third sister with the long braid grabs your head as she embraces you for a deep kiss, her soft spongy tongue invading your mouth and wrapping around your own tongue. She slobbers over your mouth, not relenting for a second as she pushes your two faces together in a furious make-out session. The sensations are too much as you grab the kneeling sister’s head and her down your cock one last time and explode down her throat. You feel the eldest sister desperately swallow every creamy white drop, both to avoid chocking and to “make a profit”. You empty your balls of semen and look down at the leader on her knees. She wears a triumphant look on her face as her eyeliner runs down her cheeks from .

“Hah… hah… you…” The bandit leader panted with tears streaming down her face, grinning up at you as she attempted to antagonize you about guzzling down your seed which was sitting happily in her stomach. Her beautiful soiled face is a mess of semen and salivia. “Y-you made a mistake… traveling these roads…”

“Miriam, we should take more from him!” The pixie-haired girl shouted in greedful glee, “He’s probably holding out on us. Look at the smile on his face!” The girl (with surprising strength) pushes you down on to your back and quickly removes her leather boots. She undoes her belt buckle and removes her simple trousers as well, your cock hardening again as you get to see a delightfully tight and shaved pussy on this tanned exotic girl. Even better, she believed she was about to drain your dick dry with her perfect slit in order to plunder your valuables. The tiny sexy thief towers over you, a fierce bandit woman wearing a chest guard but completely bottomless, with her feet firmly planted on both sides of your waist. “Ready or not you filthy pig, here I come!” The young pixie-haired girl bends down and takes your shaft into her mouth and quickly blows you for a few seconds before releasing your penis with a satisfying pop. She takes aim and plunges downward onto your lubricated hard member, taking it all deep into her pussy. “Fuuuuuck.” She exhales as she bottoms out on your cock and pauses.

“Take heart sister, I will attack his mouth again while you take his special liquid.” The long-braided sister who had just recently sexually assaulted your mouth resumes her task and shoves her tongue into your mouth again, pulling you into her. You moan wordlessly into her lips as her sister rides you hard, slamming herself onto your cock over and over, her pussy hungrily devouring your shaft. You notice that her cunt has become sopping wet as you enter in and out of her nether orifice. In between the sloppy tongue kisses, you peer over to the leader of the three sisters and look on in amazement as she masturbates shamelessly, her mouth agape as she pleasures herself. You see traces of saliva and your semen covering her chin from earlier and it quickly pushes you over the edge. As the pixie-haired sister enthusastically rides you, you feel your cock twitch one last time before you release a torrent of seed into her womb, effectively breeding her. You feel her slick pussy walls contract around your shaft as she has a hard orgasm, collapsing on top of your chest. Noticing her sister’s climax, the eldest finishes herself off, her juices dropping onto the dirt road. You thrust upwards, keeping your cock deep inside as you finish cumming every last drop you had in your balls into the girl's hungry pussy.

“Ah, ha… w-was… was that everything?” The youngest sister cooed, who still had your cock embedded in her used cunt. Her dreamy eyes told you that she was really hoping that was it. You finally pull your member out as semen leaks freely from her pussy lips and she moans again.

“Yeah… yeah that was it… for now, anyway.” You suddenly feel a cold blade press against your throat as the sister who had been molesting your mouth holds a dagger.

“What do you mean for now?”

“Well… like bees make honey, I only have so much of my elixir at a time. I generate more throughout the day…” And with that, the three sisters tied you up, leaving your trousers behind as they escorted you into the underbrush near the road. You travel for what feels like an hour before you finally see a burnt out fire pit and some tents.

“Welcome to our camp. You have been very cooperative with us, for a spineless pig anyway.” The dark-haired leader mocked as you entered their hideout. “We will be taking more elixirs from you until tomorrow morning, where we will head back to Quaxicoa with you in tow and our booty.” You tried your best to look upset that you were going to be ravished by three stunning exotic beauties that still believed they weren’t having sex with you, but were operating some kind of magic device with their mouths and pussies.

“Well if we’re going to be doing that you should remove your clothing. You don’t want to dirty them do you?” You try to say as innocently as possible.

“Hah! This wretch will make a fine servant.” The three sisters quickly disrobe, removing their armor and clothing. Your cock begins to stir again as you watch each one reveal their most intimate parts to a strange man they have just met and had sex with. You are soon presented with three pairs of amazing breasts and three shaved pussies. You spend the next 9 hours fucking the 3 naked and very mind-controlled bandits and each time you cum either down their throat or deep inside their cunt, directly into their wombs. You think you cum at least eight more times before all four of you pass out in a sticky heap of naked flesh inside one of their tents.

The next morning, you manage to wake up first and the soreness of your cock helps you finally emerge from your sex-crazed haze. You can’t let these girls capture you! They may gag and bind you which would eliminate your ability to use magic! You quietly slip out of the bedrolls (while sneaking a pinch or two on their bare bottoms and tits) and retrieve your rope from your backpack. You spend a few minutes thoroughly tying up each girl and laying them on their bellies. Thankfully they were as exhausted as you were at the end of the night. There was one more loose ends to tie, though honestly you probably didn’t need to do it.

“Ugh… hngh, what..? Wait… are we tied up?” The nude leader grumbles as she wakes up. “Sisters, we have been restrained! Wake up!” The naked girl wiggles around, shaking her ass wonderfully as she tries to escape her bonds. Soon, her two sisters wake up as well and attempt the same amusing and incredibly erotic escape attempt. With a big grin you dismiss your mind-control spell on them and a look of clarity falls on all three women. The three girls immediately begin to try to bounce forward at you, all of them in a rage. “You bastard! You… you us!”

“Actually, I think you me.” You respond with a big chuckle, which only furthers to enrage them. They struggle fruitlessly against the bonds, though you do get worried when it seems that some of the ropes seem to be near breaking.

“You sick pervert! You… y-you shot your filthy man seed into… all of our pussies!” The pixie-haired girl shouted from the ground, tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

“When we get free we’re going to kill you! We’re going to cut your manhood off and make you eat it! Hey! Don’t walk away, come back here! Wait!” The dark-haired leader screamed as you walked away with their equipment and packs. As you left the underbrush and got back on the road, you think you hear one more primal scream of rage before you begin walking again with a look of satisfaction.

Do you continue on to Gardivaeria?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)