More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Swallows999 Swallows999

You've finally reached the city! What now?

The original plan, elven noblewomen ho!

[Author’s Note: This chapter is a bit lengthy. Contains gratuitous sex though.]

Of all the possibilities, you’re fairly confident that fucking a group of elven noblewomen in the middle of the queen’s court is pretty high in the rankings. First things first, a grand scheme requires proper planning and you needed a bit of alchemical help for what you had in mind. You quickly find a local potion shop where you purchase an elixir of sexual vitality which temporarily gave 3 effects: substantially increasing the amount of semen you generate, increasing your libido and greatly reducing your refractory period. Exiting the shop, you quickly swallow the contents of the potion and immediately feel your testicles grow a few inches and feel much fuller.

Next, you direct yourself towards the most important looking building in the city, a huge citadel you presume is for the queen of the elves, Raeneria Greenleaf. As you approach the gate, a male elf (you had to meet another man at some point, right?) warrior comes out of the guard box to stop you. He wields a simple long blade and a wooden shield as he approaches.

“Excuse me sir, I am the new Queen’s physician, a foreign doctor from the city of Freehold.” You explain to the sword-wielding warrior. The man nods and opens the gate without question. This comes as a surprise, either your powers are getting stronger or that man was particularly weak-willed, hopefully the former.

Within the walls is what you’d expect out of elven architecture, tall eccentric spires and lush gardens, overgrown with flora. As you are roaming the palace grounds, your cock begins to harden as you pass by dozens of noblewomen, each one looking sexier than the last. Something about female elves makes you go wild! They have a certain alien beauty to them, long ears, irresistible features…

Your train of thought is interrupted as you pass by the royal court. You peer inside the large circular room and find it completely empty. You walk inside and are bewildered by the massive scale of it. You find seating for hundreds, if not a thousand people. In the center of this beautifully crafted room is an elaborate golden throne that you can only imagine holds the rear end of the beautiful elf queen.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” An elven servant girl shouted as she noticed you standing in the royal court. You quickly build the most diplomatic façade you can and approach her with your arms outstretched, wincing at the dull pain you feel from the fullness of your testicles.

“Oh, finally.” You say in an exasperated voice, “I am the Spymaster of the city of Freehold.”

“What?” the young elf girl raises an eyebrow, “I’ve never heard of a Spymaster in Freehold…”

“Exactly! And if you’re done wasting my time, your queen summoned me here!” The elf’s eyes lit up as she heard the news. “There is a traitor in your midst and she has hired me to find them.”

“A-a traitor? How will you find them?” her voice quivers in genuine fear, thinking her life is in danger. You grip her by the shoulders to calm her down and quickly persuade her to tell you where the elf queen was so that you could discuss plans…

“The royal court is now in session! All rise for the glorious queen of the elves, Raeneria Greenleaf.” The royal servant announced to the room as dozens of gorgeous elf noblewomen stood up in respect. The huge chamber was almost completely empty, with only the benches closest to the queen filled. The elf queen regally marched down the marble steps and climbed up to her throne where she seated herself… with you standing at her side. Raeneria was more beautiful than you could have imagined, a radiant angelic face framed with blonde tresses with a graceful and alluring body. She has full breasts and an ass to die for, no wonder she’s queen!

“You may sit.” She proclaimed as the other elf women returned to their benches. “This man,” as she points to you, “is a Spymaster from Freehold that has come to investigate the allegation that one of you is a traitor. He will be conducting a thorough examination while we hold court to determine which of you is guilty.” All of the elven noblewomen whisper to each other as they hear the news, most of their faces show fear and anger.

“We will not stand for this! This human is a trespasser in our lands and shouldn’t be here!” A particularly fiery elf stands and shouts. You raise your hands, subtly casting your mind control magic on all of the present women.

“Please, please ladies. All you have to do is hold your court as normal, I am not here. Do not even acknowledge my existence.” The woman grumbles to herself and sits down.

“Yes, I have good faith that this man will be fair in his judgments and his methods in finding this betrayer amongst you. If you are loyal to me, then you will not stop him from his investigation.” The queen added to your amusement. A few hours ago you “reminded” her that she summoned you to the city despite her lack of recollection of such an event. Afterwards you persuaded her to hold an emergency court meeting, inviting as many noblewomen that could attend on short notice as possible. Your balls filling by the second, you decide to start with the main event.

“Firstly,” you turn towards the queen, “I must cover you in a protective sheen should the traitor try to harm you during this meeting. It is mandatory that you undress completely.” A look of shock covers the queen’s face as she learns the first step of the procedure. You make sure to concentrate to ensure that her willpower doesn’t break the mind control effect.

“O-of course. As you can see my countrywomen, t-there is nothing to fear” the queen stumbles upon her words as she stands up from her throne and pulls down the top of her expensive white dress. She quickly steps out of it, resisting the urge to cover herself as you step forward to “assist” her in taking off her exquisite lace underwear. You quickly give her a full body grope as your hands explore every crevice of her supple and delightfully velvet pale skin. You make sure to cover every inch with your exploring fingers, including her inner thighs, her bare back and her sexy long legs. You eventually unhook her bra and pull down her panties as you continue to savagely maul her most private parts. As you shove a finger into her prized royal pussy you watch her grimace as she endures the humiliation but knows that something about this scenario is amiss.

“You may continue Queen Greenleaf, act as if I’m not here.” You say with a sly smile as the queen perches herself on her throne again, this time completely nude and exposed. She shiver as she feels the cold stone on her shapely bare ass and begins to orate about politics. You pay no attention to it as you spread her legs and kneel down in front of her. You dive tongue-first into her crotch, furiously eating her pussy, licking every inch.

“The, ah! Urgh, Swiftwater family must… ah… b-b-oh! Bow to the will of, augh! T-the crown!” You smile as you tongue-fuck the elf queen’s rapidly dampening cunt as she tries to continue to talk to her peers. Tasting her juices, you begin to probe her pussy with two digits and you start to rapidly finger fuck her, forcing her to moan more than talk. You watch her legs quiver and her dainty toes curl as she climaxes from your efforts and stops talking for a moment to recover her public orgasm in front of the nobility. Content with the condition of her pussy, you quickly strip naked and take a quick look at the noblewomen. For the most part, many of them are appalled by the events unfolding in front of them as their eyes dart from you to their queen. They want to listen to their leader and pretend that this is a normal court session but your deviant acts are causing them to instinctively react with horror. Some of the weaker willed elf women have completely succumbed to your magic, not reacting at all to your actions and listening intently. You smile at them before turning around and grabbing the queen’s legs and pulling her so that her back is on the throne as her luscious white ass hangs off of the seat and her legs are spread, resting off both the armrests. The queen looks upwards toward the ceiling trying to ignore you with a rapidly deteriorating stoic face. “W-we must not show fear to, oooh!” The queen trails off as she spasms in pleasure when you drive the entirety of your cock into her royal elven cunt. Queen Greenleaf no longer speaks words as she moans and mewls gibberish while you furiously hammer her pussy, slamming in and out in a blur of motion. Strands of her cream and juices ripple off of your manhood as you relentlessly pummel her slit into submission. You bend down over her bountiful chest and pull her into a deep kiss, invading her mouth with your tongue as you continue to fuck her silly. You feel the semen in your balls start to rise and pick up the pace, making sure to bottom out with every thrust. You finally can endure no more as you grunt and pull out of the delirious elf queen and spray the entirety of her innocent face with your seed, coating it with a generous layer of sperm. You continue to jerk yourself off and release even more spunk all over her perfect breasts. You pant and wheeze as you recover from painting the elf queen’s face with your semen and like a gentlemen, help the poor girl back into an upright position.

“There, your majesty,” you smile as you appreciate your handiwork, “you’re completely safe from harm with my protectivse magic.” The queen, not yet recovered, looks at you with blissful eyes and nods slowly with your fresh hot cum dripping down her face and onto her naked body.

You start to move towards the elven noblewomen like a hungry wolf, your cock already hard again as you see the fear (and in some, lust?) in their eyes. You patiently wait for the queen to resume her speech about fighting the roving tribes of goblins before doing anything else. Although still slightly dazed and confused as to why she felt a strange sense of terrible humiliation, she continued her speech.

“Ah, a-as I was saying we cannot show fear to these mongrel races at our doorstep.” The queen continues her conversation back before she was waylaid by your cock. You start to place your hands on a nice elf beauty in the front row, massaging her shoulders while she completely ignores you. You like her pouty lips and her brilliant green eyes as you sneak your hand down the top of her dress and grab her bare tits, pinching and squeezing their soft skin.

Amused by her lack of attention towards you, you gently grab her chin and turn her face towards your drenched cock, still sodden with the love juices of her queen. Her face turns without resistance but you notice she keeps her eyes on the queen, even as you start to thrust into her warm wet mouth. Your cock quickly rehardens despite your generous facial on the queen’s face thanks to this oblivious elf’s talented lips and the potion you downed earlier. You groan as you notice the girl starting to suck you, seemingly by instinct as you watch her pretty feminine cheeks hollow and begin to eagerly drain your dick. Her flowing beautiful brown hair and bobbing head continue to orally pleasure the upper part of your penis, her tight inexperienced throat unable to take anymore than that. You continue to fondle her perky noble breasts underneath her dress, taking your time rubbing the tips of her nipples, delighting when you feel them hardening from your efforts. You hear a faint moan from the girl every now and then as you continue to her while she listens to the words of her queen. Unfortunately for her, she soaking slit won’t be satisfied as you groan and blast a thick creamy load of seed into her mouth, overfilling it and causing her to spill it all over her colorful and very expensive dress. You grunt as her pillowy lips release your cock, your semen dribbling out of her open mouth as she continues to lock her eyes forward. Satisfied with her work, you give her a pat on the head and move on to the girl sitting next to her.

The attractive olive-skinned elf next to her you recognize as a bishop of one of the most prominent churches in Gardivaeria! She has long black hair tied into a ponytail behind her head, with blue religious jewels adorning her forehead. She has a sleek, thin body with sizable breasts and a full, bouncy ass. She looks up at you in impulsive fear… and lust, unresisting to your advance, despite watching you the mouth of the girl next to her.

You lick your lips and hungrily eye-fuck her gorgeous elf body, hidden by a dark pink dress. You stand her up as she tries to turn her attention away from you. You notice her blushing and realize she must be under your mind control effect but not nearly to the extent as the girl you mouth-fucked. You grip the shoulders of her dress and rip it downwards in one hard pull, revealing her bra-encased breasts and her panty-clad ass. She gasps slightly, her eyes focusing on yours for just a second before switching back to the cum-covered queen. You forcefully tear her bra off, her weak bra strap snapping instantly and her c-cup breasts bouncing around before resting in their natural unrestrained state. You give her puffy brown nipples a quick tweak and a pinch before squatting in front of her and pulling her panties down to her ankles. Her fuckable pretty pink slit glistens as you push your index finger deep inside her and rub her slick walls. She moans as you pull out and shove your finger into her mouth, forcing the nubile elf priestess to suck her own love juices off your finger. Her eyes become unfocused as her arousal increases and you lay down on the bench where she was originally sitting and pull her towards you.

“Re-reports have told us that towns outside of Gardivaeria h-have been harassed by goblins… stripping our country women n-naked in broad daylight! The queen shouted in indignant rage, her sticky tits jiggling wonderfully as she talks about her sisters being naked while she herself was completely exposed now in front of a complete stranger who ravished her sacred elf maidenhood and covered her cherished royal face with seed. You focus your attention on the elf at hand and bring one of her legs over the stone bench so that she could ride you. The lips on her face press together in worry as she watches you ready to take her pristine elf pussy in front of all the other noblewomen. You grab a hold of her silky smooth wide hips and slam her slit down onto your waiting sticky cock, groaning out as you feel the tightness and unique texture of her dripping fuck hole. You look up in erotic pleasure as you watch the lady bishop ride you willingly, one eyebrow raised and her eyes in confusion as her taut pussy constricts the length of your cock. The holy woman moans like a bitch-in-heat as your sex parts continue to intertwine. You start to fondle her bare breasts as she bounces on top of you, driving you closer and closer to cumming. When you feel her pussy clamp down on you and she howls in orgasm, your brain takes the signal to push deep to her cervix and release your third load of life-giving seed into her divine womb. You pump load after load, your testicles tightening and lifting off as you drain them try again, the elixir working overtime to produce fresh spunk for you to spill in these elven whores.

Your balls ache and twitch with soreness and pleasure as you pummel each noble elf pussy and fill them up with your semen, treating them nothing more than pretty cum dumps. You gradually completely circle the queen, ravishing and each noble lady’s pleading sex holes unbeknownst to them as they genuinely believe you are investigating a traitor. You grope and feel more bare tits and exposed asses than you could have ever imagined, removing the clothes of every woman in the room, flaunting their most prized and protected assets openly. You step back and inspect the view, the scene looking less like a royal court meeting and more like an elf orgy of debauchery and sex. Every girl is absolutely drenched in man seed, most of their pussies leaking their juices and your semen on to the marble floor.

“I hereby call this meeting adjourned.” Elf Queen Greenleaf proclaimed, one of her eyes had been glued shut by a thick glob of cum that had dripped all the way from her golden hair. The woman all stand, many walking on shaking messy legs as they exit the palace completely unclothed, not realizing they have been stripped completely and utterly stark naked. The queen herself approaches you, with one glossy eye focused on you, the other fused shut with sticky sperm. As she gets close, you take the much-appreciated opportunity to view her full body again: her cum-stained charming face to her bare white shoulders, down to her exquisite breasts and snug pink slit and finally her smooth long legs that end with her petite painted toes, wiggling with nervousness. “Th-thank you for your efforts sire, but I must take my leave… I feel an overwhelming urge to bathe…”

“No, no my Queen.” You interject quickly, “Not until tonight when there is less danger. Perhaps you just need some fresh air, why not take a walk through the city? My protective barrier will shield you from harm.” You concentrate on her, ensuring that any and all resistance to your mind control is broken.

“Y-yes, I think that’s what I need. A walk around the city.” She wobbles out of the room, her delectable bare ass enticing you to take her a second time as she goes into the city completely unaware that she is showing her voluptuous breasts and glistening vagina that still leaks her love juices. In fact, you think that she may have subconsciously gotten even more aroused as she paraded her nudity publicly and she watched as a group of her noblewomen were ravished in front of her in the middle of her own castle.

You stumble out of the palace grounds, completely drained and exhausted. You head to the nearest inn to sleep and recover for the next day. On the way, you see a crowd of people run by you, one of them shouting about their beautiful fierce queen taking a stroll in the city without a single stitch of clothing on her body…

[Author’s Note: This one is a personal favorite. I liked it so much I worked on it for days, posting a preview on Patreon when I first thought of the idea. I hope you enjoyed it too!]

What will you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)