More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Well?

You ask to see the facilities.

'Yuri' takes you to a door hidden near the back of the house, and then takes you down two flights of stairs, where you find yourself in an amply stocked dungeon.

"If you wish to call me, or one of the other maids, We can help you with anything you might need from us while you are down here..." She says, giving you a large bunch of keys, each one color coded. With that, she withdraws and leaves you alone.

Once she's left, you check around the dungeon, finding a colored spot on the locks, which correspond to identical colors on the keys.

Next, you look at the equipment and think about what Yuri meant by 'services'... Well, She did have a collar on, and obviously, this was well-used by your Great-Uncle. Apparently, he knew about your predilections as a BDSM dom, which must have taken incredibly skilled and extensive surveillance to discover it without you noticing...


Footnote: Most of this chapter was not written by me but the original owner of the story, However, I have edited the content he left me so extensively that I feel no remorse about publishing it under my name: provided I make the fact that I have done so clear...

What Are Your Plans To Re-Break-In The Equipment And Staff?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)