More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What Are Your Plans To Re-Break-In The Equipment And Staff?

First, Track Down Yuri Again, And Arange A Staff Meeting...

This seems like a Dream Come True! It ALSO seems 'too good to be true'...

You are a responsible Dom, and find it hard to believe that all your Great-Uncle's subs will be ok with him leaving them to you in his will. So, you will arrange a staff meeting and make sure they are clear on the fact that while you are their master, they are free to leave your service if they are not here willingly.

You head up to the front hall and find Yuri right where she was when she first greeted you. "Yuri, attend me, I have need of you." You say in your most authoritative tones.

"Yes Master Nordhal?" She asks, falling into step behind you.

"Now that I know about the downstairs I need to gather all the staff for a staff meeting. You were Hyrum's slaves were you not?" You ask.

"Yes, Master, we were, now we are yours," Yuri says with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear you say that Yuri, but I'm not so blind as to think that this will be true of everyone..." You state, but turn around and give her breasts a reassuring squeeze.


Yuri takes you to your Great-Uncle's office from which you can page the house and grounds. You call everyone to wrap up what they're doing and gather in the ballroom in an hour.

That done you turn to Yuri and say: "I want to be relaxed for this meeting, take of your panties and present your cunt to be mounted," You instruct, and Yuri smiles again.

"I love it when a man is direct and assertive!" Yuri purrs and unbucles her garters to remove her panties. As soon as her panties are off you bend Yuri over your Great-Uncle's desk, but pause for just a second.

"One thing Yuri, what's your safe word?" You ask.

"Heh, 'Gingerale', Master," she replies. Without waiting another second, you start pushing into her.

She's already quite wet, so your cock goes in easily, and you soon hit bottom. She yelps a little at that, a kind of animalistic cry and you smack her ass hard enough to leave a red mark. "Don't act like a bitch, if you're going to cry out say my name!" You command.

You start thrusting in and out, building the pace as you go, and with every hit against the back of her cunt Yuri cries out "Yes Robin!" over and over.

The sensation of her pussy is amazing, tight, full of bubbly folds that stimulate you incredibly, and milking your shaft for all its worth.

You plow her for at least ten minutes while she cries out ever more raggedly then finaly slam yourself home one final time and fill her to overflowing with your spunk. Right after you Cum Yuri let's out a belly deep groan and her twat starts to spasm around your shaft, milking out still more of the gooey white stuff. You pick up Yuri's panties from where you spread them on the floor to catch the drips from her pussy and put them up against her crotch to hold your cum inside and soak up the excesses.

Only after you thoroughly cream her cunt does the question you should have asked first occur to you.

"Yuri, are you using birth control?"

What Is Yuri's Answer? (And What Will You Do If She Says 'No'?)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)