More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

Well?

You ask to see the facilities, but first you want to ask few questions

[Note from DMBFFF: I'm a foot fetishist who hates high heels on women, which likely makes me a minority among men. If you wish to make an alternate chapter of this, or any other chapter, I've posted, and link it to the next one, I'd hardly object. If it's particularly good, I might give it a thumbs up. :-)]

Factoid: almost 20 years ago, a few music videos were made on location at the Nordhal Mansion. Here's the best known one.

" 'Master Nordhal' ": you like how that sounds, and thus you aren't going to correct her.

You hope there won't be any employment issues here. Nebraska might not be the most progressive state in the Union, but the state government might have some activists lawyers, judges, and tribunal chairs.

"First off, Yuri, are you Native American? Don't tell me who you are in respect to race, ethnicity, or national background: just a yes or no question."

"No, master."

"Good. No offense to them, but there might be issues of optics—not their fault or problem.

Yuri looks at you quizzically.

"How long have you worked for my granduncle?"

"I became his only a few years ago, Master Nordhal, and now I'm yours."

"?!? You do realize the federal government passed an amendment about 150 years ago."

Yuri laughed a little, "Oh Master Nordhal, you are so kind to make me happy..., I don't mean that kind of slavery. I can leave anytime but I chose not to. I chose to be his , both generally and sexually, and now I'm going to be yours."

"'sexually'?"

"Oh yes, I was your granduncle's sex . He might have been in his 80s when I became his sex , but he had the vigor of one half his age—maybe younger."

You imagine Yuri getting fucked by some old gray-haired man, though apparently one of strength and vigor.

"I'm sure you helped prolonged his life: kept him vigorous."

Yuri grinned.

You also remember at the reading a man who seemed to hang around Mr. Styles, and a junior partner of him of the law firm a lot—foreswearing any direct association, but still a bit friendly to the two—giving you a package, saying it was from your granduncle and that he wanted you to have it, and insisting you put it in a safety deposit box in the town, and take it nowhere near the estate. He somewhat indicated that they contained pictures, videos, and the like of a sexual nature. You did get such a box for the package, but you were in such a rush you didn't opened it.

Nonetheless you smile, figuring you know what the contents are: insurance against sexual harassment suits.

"Yuri, you are an attractive woman."

"Thank you, Master Nordhal," she smiles.

You saw what her salary was: it was pretty good. At her rate, she could retire easily in her fourth decade.

You decide to be a little daring so early in your residence.

"Yuri, what do you think of today, weather-wise?"

"Nice, a bit warm, Master Nordhal. What do you ask, Master Nordhal?"

"Take your clothes off, Yuri."

"You want me to take off my clothes? Here?"

"Yes, everything but the collar; and that includes your shoes: I want them off too. From now on, you are forbidden to wear any footwear on these premises unless the temperature is, say, minus 2 Celsius—save for anklets, of course cuffs I might have you put on, and, maybe on occasions barefoot sandals...,"

"oooo!" squeals Yuri.

You continue. "I want to see you bare-titted, bare-assed, bare-cunted, and barefoot. We won't have sex now here, but if there's one thing I like it's pretty women who are naked. You already fit the first qualification. Now you must fit the second."

Yuri smiles at you, a little embarrassed, but also a bit pleased and excited.

"Yes, Master Nordhal, I'd be happy to take off my clothes for you. I only hope you find my naked body pleasing." says Yuri.

She begins to undress.

Do you find her naked body pleasing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)