More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

Do you find her naked body pleasing?

Yes, you find her naked body pleasing. She's got all the bases covered.

First you see her take off her shoes, garters, and stockings. Good, she's now barefoot.

Then the upper outer clothing, then the skirt.

You then see her reach back and unhook her bra. Her tits looked good to begin with; now they look even better after they were lifted a bit by the bra when she was taking it off, and then flop down bare. They are a bit disporportionately large.

Then you see her pull down her panties.

She then stands before you, naked save for the collar, looking at you, ready for your inspection.

You eye her critically. She reacts with a bit of a girlie demureness.

"Do I please you, Master Nordhal?"

You take a hold of her shoulders and turn her around. "Nice ass." Hair is decently long with a hair band (you indicated to her, by waving, not to take it off).

You turn her to face you again. She looks up to you, hoping you find her acceptable.

"Nice hair. Nice ass. Definitely nice tits." you say.

You reach to feel and gently squeeze her breasts a few times to determine if they're real. They are.

Pubes? There are none. Good.

The feet look decent.

"How ticklish are your feet, girl?"

She looks at you, embarrassed and beginning to blush.

Does that answer your question?

"Oh, we're going to have fun there," you say slyly with a grin.

You kick her clothes and shoes off the patio. "Get those later. Let's see you do a 360."

She does.

"Nice...., You please me."

"Thank you, Master Nordhal."

"So now you're going to take me on a tour of the place."

"Yes, Master. If you wish master, there's a leash just inside. You can use it on me on the tour."

"Sounds like a good idea. I think I might."

"You are the master, Master Nordhal. I'm just your obedient sex ."

Whooa! Now that's another charge for you.

So how does the tour go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)