More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanilla91 Vanilla91

What do you do?

You arrive on time

You enter a warehouse that's in the abandoned industrial part of the city. You spot the famous bounty hunter Shelly Taylor. You met her once before at a reception for vigilantes. You respected the work she did. Nicknamed the Webslinger, she keeps canisters attached to her wrists, which can shoot a sticky net. She can spray people into bondage. This is the perfect tool for capturing fugitives.

Profile:

Aliases: The Fastest Webslinger in the West / Shell - Powers: No superpowers but she is an expert martial artist and trains hard. Armed with a lassoo and her unique net spray cans.

Frame: Almost your height with slightly wider shoulders . She also has a thin build but with a curvy hourglass figure. A well toned, athletic woman.

Age: 28

Style: Likes Country and Western fashion. She keeps the lassoo attached to a belt. Has her red hair tied into a ponytail. Cowgirl boots and tight denim short shorts. Wears a low cut tank top. The top is shiny with a colourful design. She doesn't wear much make up as she is naturally stunning.

"Well lookie here if it isn't the Hero himself, you must have got that letter too, I suppose I can split my prize with you once we bring her in."

Shelly sounded surprised as she blew a large bubble of gum. She is holding a small lead box with with a question mark painted on the top.

"I think a clue is inside this box but I can't open it. The lid is tight. Give it a try sweetie", she says as she passes you the box.

Do you open the box?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)