More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vanilla91 Vanilla91

Do you open the box?

Yes

You're suspicious of her but you agree to open it out of curiosity. No one has ever beat you so this shouldn't be a problem. You open the box and feel a bit dizzy.

Suddenly, Shelly grabs your wrists and pulls them together behind your back. The box falls to the floor and out tumbles a pair of shiny purple handcuffs. They are so shiny, you have never seen metal like that before. Holding both your wrists in one hand, she quickly picks up the cuffs with her free hand and clamps them on. This makes you gasp in pain. You try to rip them apart but they won't budge.

"Let me go now! What's going on?" You protest, feeling afraid.

"Those handcuffs are made of vixenite. Emma's scientists came up with it. Apparently its presence drains you of your superstrength. So you're just a regular skinny guy now. I know you don't work out, honey, you're in big trouble. Yee haw, once I deliver you to Emma, I'll be so rich I can retire. I must admit I expected more from you", Shelly sounded both shocked and delighted.

"You'll never get.."

You can't finish your sentence as something fills your mouth. Shelly is standing with her arm outstretched and you see the spray can on her wrist. The net sticks to your mouth making you silent.

You try to run away but she grabs your t-shirt, pulls you back, and tosses you over her hip in one swift motion. She pins you on the ground with her cowgirl boot planted on your chest and flexes her biceps.

After her victory pose she reaches down and tries to remove your mask. You roll and squirm. She presses her knee into your back until you stop. Your face is red with embarrassment.

"Sorry babe I feel guilty taking your disguise. My my, Kyle Katarn is the Hero. Emma will be pleased, she hates your ass", she says, giggling excitedly.

She then covers your body in the sticky net, emptying the spray canisters and leaving you unable to move. A hood is placed over your head. Shelly wraps her arms around your chest and drags you outside. She tells you about her pink Range Rover with tainted windows. She gently places you in the back and buckles your seatbelt.

You feel ashamed to be captured. You can hear Shelly singing along to country and western music on the car radio. Your pride is hurt because you were taken down without a fight.

**

The car stops and you are dragged a short distance, entering a building. Then you're set down on the floor and the hood is removed.

Sitting in front of you, behind a desk, is Emma. You are in an office. This terrifies you being helpless before this evil woman, your arch nemesis. You see Shelly collecting a large suitcase from Emma and giving her a high five,

"Thanks Emma, you're one bad bitch. Your plan was perfect.The idiot fell for it straight away. I didn't break a nail. I'm gonna shop till I drop."

Shelly blows you a kiss and winks as she walks away in a triumphant swagger.

"Kyle! Haha I've got two birds with one stone. The famous spoiled brat turns out to be my nemesis. After all these years I've finally got you. I've defeated my greatest foe. I'll be a legend, no one will ever get in my way now. And it was all so easy. You're no match for me", says Emma.

Her voice is high pitched and irritates you. She continues,

"I want to hear you say it, Hero, submit to me and I'll let you be my minion. I will parade you around as my living trophy. A reminder of my greatest victory. You will be my bitch. A fuck toy, you will be bound in sexual slavery, for the rest of your days. Give in to me, admit defeat."

Emma's pussy is dripping large amounts of juice. This powertrip is making her wet. She isn't wearing underwear and is dressed in a short skirt. The smell is overpowering and making you dizzy.

"If you don't I shall throw you into a vat of liquid vixenite. You will be unable to move. My scientists can keep you alive with a drip connected. I don't even like to talk about it. It's cruel but you should never have crossed me."

Emma said this sternly, the coldness of her glare made you know she wasn't bluffing.

She struts over to you and rips the gag out of your mouth. She pulls your head back by the hair and asks,

"Who's my bitch?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)