More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What is your reaction?

You are very shy, she flirts with you.

You sip at your whiskey. There is something about Gertie that always catches your eye. It's not just her ample figure, or even her overtly sexual nature.

And when she does say that using her sultry voice, you can't help but blush.

"I wouldn't want to take advantage of you, Gertie. I'm a very moral person."

She laughs, and pours you another generous drink.

"Well, I meant that I'd like to get to know you, Sam. I always like to get to know my regulars." Gertie rubs your back with her plump, warm hand. You blush, and shift uncomfortably in your seat.

"I'm very flattered, Gertie. Really." You try to stammer out a response.

She laughs again. "Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that getting to know you would take some getting used to. My, my..." she trails off, looking down at your lap.

You glance down at her, and catch her staring at your groin. Her eyes are positively gleaming. You blush a deep shade of red.

You stand up, and start to leave. "I'm afraid I can't stay, Gertie. I have a lot of work to do."

But as you do turn around, you feel yourself embraced from behind you. Gertie's arms are around you, and her warm, ripe breasts are pressed up against your bare back. Your face burns as you feel her hand slowly slide up your bare leg.

"I know you are very shy, Sam." She whispers at the back of your ear with a fond tone in her voice

What does she say next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)