More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

Do you take advantage of family breakfast?

You are too stunned

Ashley Haverty is a dopey bimbo. That simple sentence on the page had become reality.

You stared at your sister in quiet awe, literally pinching your own arm to make sure you weren’t dreaming. The power of the book had such far reaching implications you were struggling to fathom them all. It not only altered Ashley’s appearance right in front of you… but it seemed to have had an effect throughout time itself. Your mother had no reaction to her new daughter.

She went over to Ashley and poured her a glass of OJ without so much as a raised eyebrow, as if this was how the girl had looked all along. In your mother’s expression there was the barest hint of disappointment, almost disdain, that her princess had turned out this way, but your mom hid her feelings well enough.

“What are your plans today Ashley?” she asked, her cadence a little slower, her voice a little louder as if your sister was hard of hearing. Your sister, with a completely glassy eyed expression, looked up slowly from … basically nothing. At the moment you noticed Ashley’s change she had just been staring into space, idley twisting a lock of that unnaturally bleached blonde hair around a finger.

“Wha?” she mumbled, turning to your mother vacantly.

“What do you want to do today?” the woman asked her blow-up doll of a daughter patiently. “Do you need me to drive you somewhere?”

Now your sister looked up, pouting her lips in thought, putting a finger to her chin.

“Uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…to the… mall?” Ashley’s glacial mind finally decided. There was sigh from your mom. Not quite resignation but her shoulders sagged.

“Fine. Maybe we can buy you some bras,” your mother suggested hopefully. This seemed to take a few seconds to get through your sister’s molasses filled mind, and then she laughed like it was one of the funniest things she ever heard.

“Good one ma! Haahaahaahaa!” she went on, that rapture shuddering her tremendous chest and your eyes nearly bounced out of their sockets. “Sif I would… like… tie up m’girrrrrls!” she added, and she swung them from left to right and in one big boob shaking motion knocked her glass of orange juice over. The pulpless liquid spilled across the table and smothered your notebook in a second. You took longer than that to react, too shocked by the EVERYTHING of the situation, but finally snatched the magical artifact up from the sticky citrus puddle to try and save it. Your chair screeched across the hardwood floor as you stood, holding your dripping book aloft and staring at it in horror. “Oooops!” your sister said dopily.

“Oh dear, was that important?” your mother inquired, already wiping up the spillage with a table cloth she appeared to have at the ready at all times in this reality. You tried not to panic. Not to freak out publicly like this. The book was only THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD, but you had to play it off as casually as possible to not raise suspicion.

“Uh no! I’ll just… go clean this up. It’s okay!” you claimed.

“It’s okay!” your stupid sister cheered, her arms in the air. Somehow you got your legs to move and you stumbled away from the scene and headed up to your room. The book was in your shaking hands, soaked through with orange juice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)