More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by joshman110 joshman110

What do you do?

You are Xerxes: A body stealing space slug.

It all started with the dream. You were visited by a very attractive looking female and were told that you were ment for great things. Yeah, like you didn't already know that! Your broodmother always told you stuff like that and she was super smart! So there!

But anyway... When you woke up, you knew stuff. Stuff that didn't know before. You learned of a planet called "Earth." A planet of great things. Tall spires and beautiful vistas. Powerful males and... vunerable females. Conquest is nigh!

Your name is Xerxes-712 of Cluster-42, The finest of the Conqueror Caste! You are a member of the glorious race of The Geist. Your race rules half of the galaxy and is in the process of conquering the rest of it. Your race isn't strong or fast or even very big. You're all just tiny slugs, just big enough to fit into the orifices of most other beings. This gives you an advantage over other creatures. Your races physiology excretes a chemical that allows you crawl inside the bodies of larger beings and take over their minds. Then, you can use their natural breeding process' and birth your own children. Those children take over more people and so on and so on.

So now... Let's conquer the Earth! For the glory of the Geist!

Where on Earth do you land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)