More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jerryattrick1 jerryattrick1

What's next?

You and Cosmic Girl get re-acquainted

What a different environment. From the rooftop bar where you work across the city, to now suddenly you find yourself inside your superheroine girlfriend's new apartment. Although it's close to 3am, you're more awake than ever, but feel a little disheveled from being flown across the city via your super GF. Despite years of experience floating alongside her telekinetic clutches, the feeling is still something you never got used to.

You look around the penthouse apartment and take stock of your surroundings. It’s palatial by New York City standards, decorated throughout with the finest architectural details and modern furniture. Come to think of it, from its appearances, there's nothing "lair-like" at all about it. It looks like something you’d see on the cover of Architectural Digest one of those fancy magazines for the rich and famous.

There are a few uber-modern yet cozy-looking couches scattered throughout the living room along with various artwork and sculptures to accessorize. You feel like a fish out of water being suddenly immersed into this level of luxury setting.

There she is, Cosmic Girl hovering in mid-air right in front of you like a goddess magically perched on her invisible throne. As you admire your floating beauty you’re reminded how lucky you are. Once again you choose to swallow your pride and play along.

She gives you a look like she's waiting for your reaction to her new apartment. You remark at how this lighting makes her look even more insanely gorgeous in her leather tight-fitting superhero outfit. The shine of the black and metallic leather suit accentuate and hug every curve of her body. Her dark hair and fore-bodingly deep dark eyes stare back at you like a supermodel floating over a catwalk.

“Wow this place is beautiful,” you compliment her.

She quickly cracks a smile back,”Thanks I’ve been working on it for a year, as a distraction from losing you.”

“The views are incredible and I really like the layout,” you continue.

“This is only one room of many.. I’ll give you a tour in a bit,” Ilana responds. “Please make yourself comfortable..mi casa es su casa.”

You walk around a bit unsure of where to sit down, still taking it all in. Everything is so nice, it feels like a museum and you don’t want ruin anything. You stop and check out the city views then move over and look at her artwork.

Ilana floats towards you watching you awkwardly stumble around. It’s clear you’re visibly uncomfortable.

You look back up at her not knowing what’s coming next. You crack a brief smile before she breaks the silence.

“It’s okay Jack.. it’s just me Ilana… remember?” she comforts you. “This place is our place is our place now.”

You respond,”I know, it’s just… it’s hard to take it all in.”

She tries to put you at ease,”You must be tired, feel free to sit down.”

As she motions her hands towards one of the living room chairs it begins floating over to the position right next to you.

You take her subtle hint and sit down in the chair.

“I hope you don’t mind if slip into something more comfortable…,” she asks you.

“Not at all,” you respond.

With that, she holds out her silver gloved arms and immediately begins rotating in the air. She starts spinning like a top at ever increasing speeds. In a sudden flash of light, after a few seconds her spinning stops and the light dissipates.

Hovering before you, Ilana has transformed her outfit and hair right before your eyes. Her shoulder length curled hair is now bunned up into a long pony tail with bangs draping her stunning face.

Her leather superhero outfit has been replaced with a black cocktail dress fitted with see-through corset and long draping shawl and skirt. Glittery silver earrings adorn each ear down to her neckline. Keeping with Zebulonian women’s tradition, she’s retained her long metallic length gloves and tall silver leather boots, but restyled them. She looks ready to go to the Met Gala with you and attract every camera’s attention.

She strikes a pose in mid-air before you and smiles. You take the cue.

“Wow, I could not imagine a hotter girlfriend, you look a million times more beautiful than when we met,” you tell her.

She blushes back at your compliment and lets her guard down.

“Come here and let me admire you up close,” you say as you motion her down.

On your insistence, Ilana gently levitates down to the penthouse floor right next to you.

You can’t help but to stand up to greet her.

The first thing is you smell her perfume and immediately your eyes follow her perfect plunging neckline down to her see-through bust-line. You reach your hands around her waistline of her black skirt and pull her in close.

Her immaculate beauty up close is intoxicating. You lean in for a soft and supple kiss. As your lips grasp, hers pucker ever gently and pulls yours into hers. With hardly any sucking, your lips both begin the call and response into a back and forth dance.

You squeeze her tight ass through her black silken skirt. Her lips moisten every inch of yours like pillows receiving a weary soul. You twist your head into hers wanting not to waste an inch of her luscious lips. You could live forever in this kiss.

She turns her head into your and lets out as you squeeze her ass. Your tongue leaps through her lips, then retreats, then again, spelunking for a playmate. Her mouth likes the gesture and returns the favor, and your two tongues tango. Now you’re both in deep. Who knew a kiss could go this far.

A cool touch of her leather gloved hands caresses your cheeks. As if she’s edging you on to explore her mouth deeper, you suck harder into her lips. Her puckers clasp each of your lips together, before you answer with the same. Pheromones exchange between you at a rate you haven’t felt in years.

As you hold every inch of her you can grip, Ilana kicks up a leg in a sign of pleasure, revealing her silver booted heels from a slit in her black skirt. She comes up for air from the passionate depths of your kiss for a moment. She leans her head back separating from yours. You can see she’s a bit taken aback from your kiss, been mesmerized by the intoxicating intimacy. She wants more.

“I ummm…,” she stutters to compose herself. “How about a toast?”

With her free hand she points towards the other end of the room. Still clutching her tightly, you look over your shoulder at what she’s pointing towards.

A bottle of champagne on a marble countertop bar magically floats up in the air on Ilana’s command. You watch intently at every subtle movement of her gloved finger and how it precisely controls the bottles position.

Now floating above the bar top, with a flick of her finger the bottles cork pops off and shoots towards the ceiling. Once again the subtlety of her magic control amazes you, if you didn't know any different, you’d swear the bottle was attached to a trick wire.

With amazing precision, the bottle pours itself into two flute glasses that both immediately fly towards you across the room. As she hovers the glass before you, you reach to receive it.

“I love it when you use your powers like that,” you confess to Ilana.

She reaches her champagne glass toward yours and clinks it.

Ilana looks you deeply in the eye and winks ,”there’s more where that came from.”

With that her silver leather gloves tilt the glass back and you watch her gorgeous chiseled neckline and the sparkly fluid disappear into her mouth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)