More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jerryattrick1 jerryattrick1

What's next?

Ilana gives you a tour of her place

After a few more subtle sips of champagne and a few more soft kisses on her neck, and you can tell Ilana is getting loosened up. You see her facial expression change, a thought pops into her head.

“I almost forgot… how about a tour?” Ilana asks you.

Before you can even respond, she grabs grips your hand firmly and whisks you off in the direction towards a dimly lit hallway.

A few steps in and she makes you turn right entering a luxurious looking room. You look down at Ilana’s gorgeous backside with her tight ass jutting out above her legs, the crease in her silver leather boots revealing her toned legs. You spend a few minutes in the room before Ilana pulls you to the next one.

The artwork only looks more expensive as you go from room to room throughout her penthouse. Each room seems palatial by New York City standards, but each serves its own distinct purposes.

She’s got the kitchen, the library, the thinking room, and the sun and moon rooms, the dance room, the fun room, the costume room, the shoes room, the patios, the pools, it goes on and on.

As she pulls you by her leather gloved hands from to room, she points out unique details to each, such as hidden passageways, wonderous alien technology, inter-dimensional doorways, each controlled by her biometrics and powers.

Suddenly you enter a blank dark gray room that comes into focus as you walk, transforming into a living room.

“What’s this room?” you ask Ilana.

“The surprise room,” she replies.

You briefly thought about what the abstract name “surprise” might mean in this instant.

“Why the ‘surprise’ room?” you ask her.

As you look back to Ilana, she blows a kiss to you and then in a brief flash, she disappears right before your eyes.

You’re all alone in the room. You spin around and don’t see anyone else in the room.

“Poof.. Surprise!” She says as she taps on your shoulder from right behind you.

“What the..? How’d you just..,” you ask.

Cosmic Girl interrupts, “Teleport? How did I teleport?,” she corrects you.

“Yeah,” you reply.

“It’s a technology I had installed in this room from from the Xanthian Dynasty in the Outer Trepulons,” Ilana tells you.

“Huh,” you don’t know what any of that means. Sounds inter-galactic.

“A short teleportation technology that allows the owner to jump from point to point, I’ve localized the geographic vectors to this room only, but it can reach much further,” Ilana continues.

She disappears again from behind you. You spin around and she’s gone again.

“Even from this invisible dimension I can still speak to you,” a voice like Ilana’s says from across the room.

You walk forward and reach down and set your champagne glass down on a nearby table.

Then in a blink Cosmic Girl appears right next to you. You jump from the innocent scare she gave you. She’s amused and with a big grin she wraps her arms around you and gives you a big hug. Her hands grab a good hold of your butt.

As she squeezes you, you feel her lift one of her knees up. You see the slit in her black dress open and reveal her toned thighs slowly rising up your leg. It’s all you can do to resist reaching your hand down and grabbing her sexy legs.

The leather on the tops of her silver boots begins to gently rub up against your pants.

Her boot lifts up until her knee begins touching your crotch. She begins making a small circular motion with her knee and rubbing it around your crotch.

She leans over her head to yours and tilts as if she’s going in for a kiss. You immediately oblige and lift out your lips to greet hers. You both lock lips. It’s instant heaven once again. Turning and adjusting and digging and sucking, a few minutes pass of your blissful make out session.

As you come up for air, you notice Ilana’s even more so turned on from that passionate kiss.

As any normal girlfriend would do; her free hand is splayed back and pointing, telekinetically levitating her champagne a in mid-air a few feet from you. As if setting it down on a table we’re too inconvenient for the moment.

Room after room, the tour goes on. You now make a note to purposefully pause Ilana in each room, and to keep fanning the flames of foreplay and desire. It’s a steady state build of showing her affection, clutching her closely, fondling her, and kissing and touching her up and down all parts of her body.

In one room, you follow her into you notice a huge, ominous looking metallic door that’s dotted countless sensors, shapes and screens of all sorts. It’s definitely protecting some important and valuable.

It looks like a vault, albeit an otherworldly one. A definite keeper of prized possessions. It seems to be alive and you can’t put your finger on it but it seems to recognize Ilana the moment you both enter the room.

Ilana notices you staring at the door and comments, “That’s the door to the secret lair. It leads you far below the building and is off limits to all. No one, not even those closest to me have ever seen it.”

Ilana leans into you as if she’s going to kiss you. She reaches her silver leather gloved hand and holds it to your cheek.

“But then again, I’ve never been under the irresistible influence of such a cute and attractive boyfriend either,” Ilana says as she winks at you.

She whispers to you,”If you play your cards right, I will take you to my secret lair Jack.”

Gulp. You swallow and take a big one.

Ilana stares you deeply in the eye before you can respond and telepathically says ,”You’d like that Jack, wouldn’t you.”

She pulls your face to hers and gives you a kiss on the cheek before taking another sip of her champagne.

She reaches her other free hand down and plants a perfect finger rub on your boner that’s starting to show from the lump in your pants. She looks up at you right as you smile from her pleasureful strokes shooting sexual energy through you.

Your thoughts begin to run wild with fantasies about what’s in her secret lair. You imagine her in a sexy dark costume in some Batman-like cave control room filled to the brim with technology and fantastic gadgets. You picture lifting her up against some futuristic vehicle and pounding your rock hard dick over and over into her. God that’s a sexy image of your girlfriend.

The fantasies you have become reality once again when you’re with Cosmic Girl. You can’t help but get turned on. Now your small lump in your pants has grown into a medium.

Cosmic Girl grabs your hand again and whisks you off down another hallway to the next room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)