More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

So which way should you go?

You Forgot Today Is A Field Trip

You swing your arms and hum to yourself and you walk down the road to school. You keep feeling like you're forgetting something, but you can't figure out what it is for the life of you. You tilt your head. Mother always said that you were better at smiling then you were at thinking, and you can't really think up an argument against that. Ten minutes down the road you feel a tapping on your shoulder.

"Eeeeeek!" you shriek, only to find that the person who tapped your shoulder was your friend, Mika. Her short blue bangs frame her face with a playful grin.

"Ohayo Gozaimus, Ushi-Chan!" She exclaims. You huff and cross your arms over your ample chest self consciously. Ushi-chan means "cow". She'd be teasing you about tits ever since you started growing them back in middle school. It wasn't your fault she was flat!

"Ohayo, Mika-chan...." you grumble. "What are you doing here? Isn't your house on the other side of school?"

"Baka," Mika laughs, pulling your hand in a direction that you're pretty sure isn't towards the school building. "Didn't you remember what Mayumi-Sensei told us last week? Today's the day of the big field trip."

"Oh yeah, now I remember!" You laugh, scratching the back of your head. You didn't remember. In fact, you can't recall ever hearing about this. But, Mika normally knows these kinds of things, so you fall into a walk besides her.

You talk about all the usual fluff. Who likes who in the class, the weird kid in the back and how gross he is, favorite ways of drying your hair. You trip twice over small potholes in the road, that sort of thing happens to you a lot, and land butt first on the pavement. Mika just laughs and teases you about being a clumsy cow. You shove her to the side once you're back on your own two feet.

In the town square, you see a yellow school bus with it's doors open. You and Mika need to hurry because your classmates are already boarding! With a bit of sprinting and a lot of elbowing, you make it just in time before the bus doors close. Mayumi-Sensei gives you a disappointed look.

"Remind me again where we're going today?" You whisper to Mika once the bus starts rolling..

Where is the bus heading to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)