More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gunde gunde

Any ideas?

Yet more options

Miele (with special thanks to minimum):
Miele is a towering blonde woman whose hair flows down past her shoulders and who owes her impressive state of physical fitness to the long hours she has spent perfecting the art of dancing.

Naturally, Miele would not be an dancer employed by the noble southerner Cyrus if it weren’t for the fact that her physique consists not only of muscles, but also of a slim waist, long legs, wide hips, a beautiful face with plump, ripe lips and a pair of tits that seem to defy gravity by standing firmly and succulently despite their humungous size.

Since her duties as a dancer-for-hire doesn’t not only encompass performing as a dancer but also to satisfy her customers sexually, and since she has risen up through Cyrus odd system of apprenticeship, starting as a servant girl at his mansion and as such being expected to always be ready to serve both the male and female dancers whenever they demanded it, to now being a female dancer, which still allows her male colleagues, plus Cyrus and whatever guests may be visiting him, to fuck her when and wherever they please, Miele’s personality has been adapted to the point where she has few, if any, inhibitions when it comes to sex.

Already a playful and somewhat wicked girl when she first entered Cyrus house of dancers as a young servant-girl, Miele is now a woman that loves to be the dominant party when it comes to sex, as well as being subservient.

Kallah (with special thanks to moonblack):
Kallah is the owner of a waterfront-bar, called simply “Kallah’s”, which is of a much higher class than her competitors’ joints.
A buxom redhead that’s well into her forties, Kallah’s mixed blood (she’s very secretive regarding her background, and even several of her closest friends do not know that she’s not completely human) means that she looks to be in her early twenties; her voluptuous body being ripe and firm, without even a hint at sagging.

Beautiful, black-eyed and with full lips, Kallah has amassed a fortune that should allow her to relocate to a better environment, perhaps even setting up a new place of business in prestigious centre of the Kettle, but her bar being on the waterfront is of great use to her other occupation; supplying those in need of it with “trouble-shooters”, taking a hefty charge for her agency, which she motivates with the fact that those whom she recruit are always both loyal and competent.

As for the trouble-shooters hired via her, they can expect her to show them the same level of loyalty that they show her, knowing that if they should betray their employers, Kallah will make sure that they will be taken care of in kind.
Promiscuous and fun-loving, Kallah rarely lets a dancing girl or whore perform at her bar without “trying them out” herself.

Perrima:
Perrima is an herbalist, specialized primarily in potions, pastes, roots, seeds and elixirs that affect the sexual performance and preferences of those who drink them, and does so in numerous different ways.

A voluptuous redhead who goes around naked as often she permits herself to do so, and there are few occasions when she feels obliged not to, Perrima often arouses her customers and urges them to buy more of her products by appearing in her shop buck-naked, hinting at what the different potions can do for them or promising to sleep with them should they buy that elixir or that mixture.

Apart from being a professional seller and trader of herbal products, Perrima is also an ardent painter, often transferring her friends and high-class customers’ appearances onto the screen.
True to her disposition, and to the conditions put forth by her models, Perrima’s paintings always depict sexual scenarios, often with mythological or historical settings, but twisted in ways that allows outrageous acts to be projected onto the screen.

An enterprising woman, Perrima can be hired, either by high-profile adventurers (few others can afford her rates) or as a supplier of and participant in depraved nobles’ orgies, where she can often be found peddling her wares while at the same time being engaged having a thick cock rammed into, or a nimble tongue lick, her pussy or asshole.
Zalah, the warrior-whore, is an old lover of Perrima’s, and the two consider themselves very close.
Apart from herself, several young, buxom women can be found in her shop during business hours, where they are employed either as shop-girls or as makers of the products being sold.

Pick one of these, or make your own!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)