More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by alpha-xeta alpha-xeta

Pick one of these, or make your own!

Others

Bai Ying

(Bai2 Ying3 ??; white shadow)

Age: 18.5

Ying, who cannot remember who named her, or where she was born, lived in the streets for as long as she could remember. Residing in a poor port city all her childhood, she became adept at theft and odd jobs (unnaturally frail, she was unable to find work in the docks) until she came into the favor of renegade Mage. In exchange for causing the downfall of a rival renegade mage, Ying received basic mage training.

Through stolen books and the occasional word of the mage who helped her, Ying gradually became skilled in several areas of magic. Anima magic (the ability to cause inanimate things to come to life with rudimentary intelligence) and Emotive magic (the ability to stir up feelings in humans or animals). She also can perform basic mage spells (shield charms, fire conjuring, basic healing), but is significantly less skilled in them. Despite that, she would be regarded as highly skilled for her age, as Anima and Emotive magicks are specialized and rare talents.

By fourteen, it was obvious to Ying's teacher that she had potential to be a useful asset him. He began to send her on tougher and more amoralistic tasks of and darkness. Having become unintended acquaintances with a priest, Ying resisted her mentor's tasks, usually finding nonviolent solutions. Seeing that he was on the verge of losing control over his ward, Ying's teacher sought to corrupt her and bring her back to his command.

Hatching a scheme, Ying's teacher possessed the priest who had influenced Ying, forcing him to attempt in her. In self defense, she killed the man. In result, she fell into depression, and for a while, she did all she was asked of. Her teacher grew in power, but his machinations were too grand and he was assassinated by another mage.

Fearing she would be captured and perhaps enslaved, a common end to many renegade magi, Ying fled disguised as a whore on a vessel to the distant continent. Ying travelled for the next four years in the search for herself, performing illicit jobs posted at seedy bars and hideouts.

Now, Ying is on a mission to Tharros. Commissioned by one of her frequents, Ying is tasked to capture two runaways and return them to the brothel in Kettle for which they worked.

Bai Ying is frail, and reasonably skilled in magic and stealth. She is petit with asian features, a small bosom and tight ass. She has black hair with black eyes. She wears tight leather under a ratty cloak. Ying is cautious, callous, and usually silent.

--

Nia Vanc

Age: 23.5

A tall monstrous woman, she was born into slavery but escaped as a child at the cost of her mother's life. She disguised herself as a boy when she was young and became an apprentice lumberjack. When she could no longer hide her budding features, she fled again, her skills with the axe valued enough that she was accepted into the Tharros guard.

Although a woman joining any faction of the standard armed forces is rare, it is not unprecedented. Still, Nia constantly deals with chauvinism among her "colleagues". She works in harsh conditions and because of her sex, was deliberately stationed near Kettle. Although she is humiliated by others and lives in adverse social conditions, Nia remains hopeful she will one day find her brother, who too had escaped with her but was separated.

Nia is muscular and broad-shouldered, with a medium-sized bust and long legs. Many men's eyes gravitate towards her hips and stomach, but it's more than iron that prevents them from getting too close. She has sandy blonde hair and gray eyes.

She favors the standard issue sword and shield provided to all guards, but has a metal axe strapped on her back incase a situation should arise.

Nia or Ying? Or Others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)