More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

Does He Pick it Up?

Yes

Upon picking the small round stone up John gets an odd feeling of being lightheaded. He falls into the grass and passes out his head figuratively spinning on the way down. Moments later he finds himself in a large white room where a old man is sitting who looks much like a monk.

The monk from John’s perspective wasn’t necessarily speaking to anyone but himself saying, "Whatever you say goes, the world is your oyster, everything is possible, say what you want, change what you want, just hold onto the stone." John upon overhearing this tries to make sense of what the monk is saying as he goes to speak he wakes up in the grass where he passed out. He looks at his watch which says 7:30 "Man, I must have dozed off what a weird dream though." He stands up but something wills him to keep the stone.

As he heads back towards home he thinks about what the monk said in his dream.. "Everything is possible, yeah right." he took his normal route and eventually ended up getting home his parents wondering where he had been. He explains that he fell asleep at the park and heads upstairs to sleep.

What does John do in the Morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)