More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

What does John do in the Morning?

To The College Library

John after taking some time in bed realized that he had made a mistake. Last time he was in the college library he had forgotten his very expensive textbook. He shot up in a haze and quickly tossed on some clothes. Running outside he ran to a bus stop to take him where he needed to go.

In John’s haste he didn’t quite realize he had put on his outfit from the day prior with the stone still in his pocket. After taking the bus being the only one on there he arrived at the library. Only thing was it was still closed. John didn’t have time to leave and come back fiddling in his pocket he was thinking. “This damn door better be open!” He said maybe a little too loudly.

John thrust all his weight at the door and it surprisingly was open and John went clambering down onto the floor inside the library. Recollecting himself he picked himself off the floor and made his way back to the isolated work station he had been at a couple days prior. Hands still in his pockets he thought “They have to still be there.” And when he arrived there they were.

John collected his textbook and when he turned around he was met with Johnson Barmore the bully security officer who worked the campus. “Well well well what do we have here? A breaking and entering case along with stealing looks like my day isn’t gonna be so boring after all.” Barmore then unclamped his taser but didn’t remove it yet.

John instinctively threw his hands up and dropped his book. He tried to explain everything but Barmore wouldn’t listen. Instead he called for backup before taking a step towards John. John thought of the stone thinking it was a long shot but in a swift motion stuck his hand in his pocket.

“Officer Barmore you are a little new born baby not an adult!” John yelled stone in hand. Just as John said it Officer Barmore contorted and seemingly shrunk until on the floor where he one stood was a crying baby. John couldn’t believe it. The stone was real! He then wished away the once officer turned baby to an orphanage.

Just then another security officer came in the front entrance and saw John. This was a security officer John hadn’t seen before. She was a decently pretty Latina with a large bubble butt.

“Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here!” She yelled at him but didn’t reach for her taser.

John held the stone again power running to his head. “I’m…I’m the most important person in your life!” John yelled back.

The officers eyes flashed 3 times and her gaze resettled.

To be Continued

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)