More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

What does John do in the Morning?

Breakfast

The day was like every normal day, John woke up to his alarm threw on the jeans he wore the day before grabbed a t-shirt from his dresser and went downstairs. His fourty year old mom was kissing his fathering goodbye as he went to work. His older sister glared at him as he entered the kitchen.

Everything was normal, then when he sat down to eat his cereal he found that there was no milk left. When he went to say something his older sister Milly just laughed and said "You snooze you lose brother!" John had never had a good relationship with his sister and was always fighting with her when growing up. John just didn't say anything until his mom re-entered the room meaning his father was gone. "Mom, Milly used all the milk is there anything that you can make me?" John said upon seeing her. John's mother simply said, "You know how to make and egg or two I have to get ready for work, I can't be late." She grabbed her coffee and headed upstairs to get ready for work.

John being too lazy to cook anything grabbed the dry cereal and began to eat it right from the box. Midway through eating he felt a strange shaped object in his pocket he reached in and felt the stone. John suddenly remembered his dream from the park. "If everything was possible." Then he said with the stone in his hand "There is some milk left." Shaking his head thinking he was silly for even trying it, he looks up and no longer sees and empty carton of milk. Now he sees there is about a cup of milk left in the carton. John can't believe his eyes.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)