More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Moving on?

Yes

After I finished packing and waited for a little while in anticipation of a no longer so lonely weekend with my three best friends. And, if I got lucky maybe I could have some fun watching their hot bodies in bikinis or sleepwear. Any way, I arrived at their house with a little time to spare until the parents left. Now, we all knew each other well enough that I knew that I could just walk into the house without knocking and they wouldn't think anything of it. So that is precisely what I did. And the first thing I saw was my friend's mom, who it is clear where the girl's got their looks from, come running down thee stairs completely naked with everything on display. With my friend's dad being the only guy in the house the girl's aren't really normally very well covered in the house and it has happened from time to time to see at least one of them running around in just underwear but never completely naked. I was so startled that I didn't even try to hide that I had seen her when she got to the bottom of the steps and ran right into me causing me to catch her to keep her from falling over.

Unfortunately for the whole situation, one hand landed around her shoulders and the other landed right on her completely bare ass. I simply froze with my friend's smoking hot mother naked in my arms and with her soft ass in the palm of my hand. Letting out a little giggle she reached up and gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "You know bud, if you wanted a feel so bad you should've just asked." With that she moved out of my arms and gave me a smack on the butt as she walked away. I could tell that my face lit up like a fiery beacon of embarrassment though because even my friend's dad noticed when he came downstairs and said, "So I see that my wife has been through here already. She picking at you again son? I keep trying to tell her it isn't fair to you but she never listens."

I stood in the entryway for a little while longer until both of the parents were ready to go and they gave me all the instructions that they wanted followed for the weekend. With that they called their daughters out to see them off and I got my first look at my friends that I would be hanging out with all weekend. Lucky for me they were dressed at least semi- conservatively so that they were in either shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. When they came out of their respective rooms and saw me, all I could here was squealing as they ran towards me and all jumped at me at about the same time. I don't know how, but I managed to stay upright and give them all hugs back.

"What are you doing here John?" Bella asked me as she finally stepped out of the group hug.

"Well, your parents thought it would be fun if hung out with you guys while they were away to mix it up a little for you guys and give you some company."

"Wait, so you are staying here all weekend?" Mia asked me.

"That's the plan." I responded as all three girl's started to squeal again much to my poor ear's dismay.

After many hugs of goodbye and thanks given to the parents for letting me stay over, the parents left and the girl's took me to get myself setup in the guest room.

Where to go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)