More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Where to go from here?

Bathroom

Once I had finished doing all of my unpacking and getting situated in the room, I realized that the boner I had gotten from seeing my friend's mom naked still hadn't gone away yet. I decided before I went to see the girls that I should probably take care of that so that no questions would be asked. I figured the safest place to do that would be to head to the bathroom so that I hopefully wouldn't be disturbed. I went into the bathroom and pushed my pants to my ankles and sat down on the edge of the toilet. Wrapping my hand around my meat I started to rub one out as quick as I could because if any of the girls saw me go into the bathroom, I didn't want them to get suspicious if I took too long.

Despite the vision and the wonders I had seen not too long ago though, I just couldn't make it quick and get it over with. That was when I realized I had been in there too long. I heard the door handle turn and the door open to let Bella into the bathroom. She made it just through the door and with her hand still on the door handle she froze with her eyes locked directly on the dick that I hadn't had time to hide. She then looked at my face wide eyed and then back to my dick in my hand.

Where does her reaction go now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)