More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Where to go from here?

Stay in the guestroom for now

I began to unpack my things and move them to places that I could store them for the weekend but all the while I had this really intense nagging feeling in my groin alerting me that maybe I should help my friend down below out a little. Realizing I wasn't going to get much done while I had a raging boner in my pants from seeing my friend's mom naked, I decided to take care of it while I had the chance. Moving my bag off of the bed, I laid down and moved my pants to my ankles. Wrapping my hands around my solid member, I started to rub up and down slowly while building up to a furious speed. Not too long after starting, I finished up and quickly cleaned up my cum with no incidences. Although, after my very excited jack-off session, I managed to fall asleep on the bed....before getting dressed or covering myself up.

Waking up slowly, I took me a second to process that I had been asleep for around two hours and it was almost 7 o'clock at night. Woops, Because, of waking up I also managed to not realize that the door to thee guestroom was just slightly ajar despite it having been closed before I fell asleep. But after I managed to blink all of the sleep out of my eyes, I realized something that sent a jolt of fear straight to the center of my soul. Sitting propped up against the alarm clock was a picture. Of me. But this picture wasn't of me hanging around anywhere. It was of me laying on the bed naked with my dick flopped over my leg. Quickly picking it up I flipped it over to find a short note on the back.

Not sure why you were on the bed naked but I decided to take advantage of it. This is by far not the only picture I have. If you don't want these leaked to the school and all of your friends, I suggest that you meet me in the basement of the house at 3 o' clock a.m. Be sure to blindfold yourself. Can't give myself away.

Anonymous

Obviously it was one of the girl's, which scared me enough to begin with, and so I had a 33 percent chance of figuring it out. Not the best odds but better than nothing. Hiding the picture and getting dressed I readied myself to go act like nothing was wrong. That was when I heard a knock on my door. "Yeah come in." I called out to the mysterious knocker.

Who was it?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)