More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crimson_Moon Crimson_Moon

Out the window or not?

Yes

The man was still standing there at the door gunning down anyone in sight and out of cover, most of the students have done the same thing that we have done with the desks but students are still dying one by one at this point in time the walls are covered in blood and bodies are lying dead on the floor. The man would occasionally reload his shotgun when he ran out of shell in the guns chamber at this point in time the students would throw anything they could get their hands on and throw it that him to distract him, but unfortunately for the students he had a sidearm, a Beretta 96 A1 that he would shoot it at the students just to buy him time by scaring the frightened students into taking cover and make them stop what they were planning on doing before he stopped shooting his shotgun. The moment the students take cover he stops shooting his Beretta and reloads his shotgun and would again resume opening fire at the students again laughing as he did so.

"AHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you frightened now you little shits this what payback is like!! FOR MY SON THAT YOU ALL TOOK FROM ME!!! DIE!! DIE! DIE!!! DIE!!!!!" yelled the man. Some of the students were terrified and trembling as the shooting wouldn't let up and they feared that they would die here, but not all were afraid some even had the guts to fight him by throwing texts books and whatever else they could get there hands on when an opportunity was right, but for now they just have to tough it out until he next reloads.

It took me a few seconds to answer my sister's question but I finally managed to gather enough strength to give her the answer.

"Yes! Let's get the hell out of here!" I said, Sara's hands were still on my cheeks as I said that.

"Good answer little sister, now quickly help me with this" said Sara, as she removed her hands from my cheek and pointed at a near by chair. I knew right what she wanted that chair for and it was going to be used as a tool to help us brake the window. I reached forward from behind a flipped over desk that my sister and I are using as cover to grab at the near by chair, we waited for when he had to reload again to make our move on the window. A few moments later the man ran had to stop shooting to reload again so we took this as a sign to make our move on the window.

"Do it now, Luna!!" commanded Sara, at her command I quickly got up with the chair in hand swung it at the window as hard as I possibly can smashing it into the window destroying it, bits and pieces of glass would fly outward towards the grassy ground just below the window. There with the glass window smashed we had an escape, a way out most student saw this and repeated the same action at I just did smashing some more windows with chairs to create more escape routes.

"Luna, you did it! Now throw the chair at him to distract him and lets get the hell out of here!!" said Sara, just as she commanded I did that very same thing she told me to do. I turned around to face the man and threw the chair at him and many students did the same the man had to seek a temporary cover behind the door so he wouldn't get hit. The chairs did distract him long enough for us to escape, both my sister and I quickly leaped over the broken window to our escape along with some of the surviving students. Once the chairs had stopped being a distraction he quickly ran into the classroom gunning down anyone still remaining the classroom, he then headed towards the window and started unloading upon us and the students trying to flee as far away as possible but unfortunately he had very great aim even with a semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun he managed to gun both me and my twin down and anyone else trying to flee the scene.

"So.........close.........damn..it............" I said as I was taking my last breathe, I reaching out towards my sister with my hand but to no avail everything was getting cold and dark now, my body was heavy and can barely move anymore and soon died.

"No......Lun.......a......."said Sara as she too take her last breathe, trying desperately to reach me with hand but again to no avail. Moments later we saw each other again in spirit form, we were floating above our cold, dead and lifeless bodies. Soon after we see a portal covered in bright light appear before us, soon after we hear a voice calling out to us beckoning us to follow it into the portal made of white light.

Follow The Voice

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)