More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crimson_Moon Crimson_Moon

Follow The Voice

Yes

The call of the voice that beckoned us to follow it was hard to resist soon both my sister and I started floating towards it, as we got close and close to the portal the light from the portal became more and more intense so intense that it was blinding soon we were to close our very eyes as we entered through the portal. Once we had entered the portal we opened our eyes again only to find ourselves in space floating above a planet, a planet that was similar to earth but not earth for this planet was about twice the size of earth and it had a moon that it self was twice the size of earth's own moon. We were at awe by what we are witnessing it was a whole new world completely different from our own but yet it was somewhat similar as well. At the center of this new universe a yellow sun that shared the exacted same size a our sun if not bigger. In this universe there is also 9 other planets including this new "earth," like the planets back at our universe they all orbited around the this sun some farther than others, some faster, some slower and some more creatively than others, this universe is the mirror image of our own universe though different in many aspects. After we had taking in all that this universe sights the portal behind us disappeared leaving us stranded here in this universe in our spirit forms.

"Oh Wow!! Sara this place is amazing isn't it!" I said excitingly. My eyes were glowing with excitement to explore this world and see what it has to offer us.

"Yeah it sure is beautiful isn't it. But I wonder who or what brought us here and for what purpose?" said Sara, as she said that a figure made of pure white light appeared before us.

"Who are you? What are you? Did you bring us here?" asked Sara.

"Yes..........*panting*.........I am.....*panting*......the..one........that...." said the figure. At a distance we can see the figure holding their left side indicating that they are wounded from something, from what we can tell the side that he was holding his hand to cover up the wound was something golden glowing from it, probably blood but we aren't completely sure.

"Come......*cough*.........clos......er.......*pant*......" said the figure. As instructed we flew over to them as we did the figure collapsed in mid-air now they were floating on there back and we are overlooking them. From here we can clearly see that they have been injured to an extensive degree cuts, deep puncture wounds that we couldn't see from a distance is now visible to us to see. We can also see that they are actually a she and she was gorgeous, she had long straight shoulder length golden hair, and had a very sexy voluptuous body she also has some extremely large breasts, a large E-cup size breast from the looks of it, her skin is also of a pale color like snow, her face couldn't be described considering how much light her face is producing it is only left to our imagination to fill in the blanks on what her face actually looks like. She also dawned some silk like robes that stop at the knees it is also purple in color, she is also equipped with a golden chest plate armor and by the looks of it, it had seen some recent battle of sorts as there is dents, holes and slash marks and other various damages on the armor but the most notable one would be her heavily punctured left side where she is bleeding most from. At the knees she wore golden plated greaves that come up to her knees they are also badly damaged, at her feet she wore white leather sandals something like the ancient Romans or Greeks wore during ancient times, at her wrists she is golden plated vambraces also badly damaged again. From what we can piece together by her appearance and what she is equipped with we assumed that she was a solider or a warrior of some kind.

"Is there anything we can do for you, to help ease the pain?" said Sara, with a saddened expression on her face

"No......*cough*......My time is almost.....*cough*.....up.....*gasp*......there....is......no....point....*cough*...." said the wounded warrior.

"Then tell us why did you bring us here for?" I said. Trying my best to find and get answers before she dies, we then crouched down beside her.

"I brought you.......both here because....*cough*..*cough*...I want the two of you......become gods of this........*cough*....*cough*.....new world....." said the wounded warrior. Both my sister and I looked at one another in shock at what we just heard, and we both say "WHAT!!!! DID YOU JUST SAY??!?!?!?!?!!!" yelled the both of us.

Hearing Her Out. History Of This World.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)